BY AMIKA

The Amika curler has a tourmaline barrel that easily creates silky, smooth curls. The curler features a tourmaline barrel fused with ceramic. Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat, which provides faster styling. Negative ions eliminate frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Far infrared heat easily penetrates hair for faster styling with less damage. High power, instant heat for consistent, dependable results on any type of hair. Ready to use in 60 seconds. Temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. The clip free curler will not tug or break hair. Far infrared heat technology. Features a Teflon coated tourmaline barrel. Temperature remains constant curl after curl. Ready to use in 60 seconds. Extra long Teflon coated non-stick barrel. see more...

Danielle G.
Seattle, WA
I love how cute and travel friendly this curling iron is. Keeps my curls in place all day/ I love to brush out the curls after I let them cool down. I recommend using Amika hairspray and your hair will last all day
Taylor W.
I cannot rave enough about my Amika curling rod. I use all three of the size options that came with the set I purchased a couple of years ago, and I always get so many compliments. I have very long, thick hair, but these rods manage to curl it beautifully. Plus!! My hair will actually hold its curl until I wash it again. Great product, highly recommend!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is a really great curling iron. I have thick natural curly hair and I first wash then blow dry straight then curl using this and it makes perfect curls. That last all day. I would recommend this curling iron.
Mary H.
This tool heats up super fast and gives you perfect curls . I like it because you don't have to hold your hair long at all on the wand for it to achieve a curl
Sheila R.
Spring Hill, FL
Love this works amazing on my hair nice and sweet curls forever lasting ! Makes you have a finish touch! Perfect for parties :)
Jennifer R.
Such a fun curling iron!!! Love the fashionable colors and designs. Iron gets very hot so perfect for long lasting curls!
Mariana S.
Aberdeen , WA
I've had mine for years and it's worked the same as day one! I use it in a daily bases and I'm so in love.
Jade T.
Love amika products and their curling irons are reliable. This one smooths and curls at the same time.
Mayra L.
Fremont, CA
This is honestly so good for curling your hair!! It works sooo good I recommend it . It is worth buying
Falynn D.
South Jordan , UT
I love this iron! It works great and gives me the perfect curled, so much better than a clip iron!