Amika Tourmaline Curling Iron 19mm - Zebra

by amika

The Amika curler has a tourmaline barrel that easily creates silky, smooth curls. The curler features a tourmaline barrel fused with ceramic. Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat, which provides faster styling. Negative ions eliminate frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Far infrared heat easily penetrates hair for faster styling with less damage. High power, instant heat for consistent, dependable results on any type of hair. Ready to use in 60 seconds. Temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. The clip free curler will not tug or break hair. Far infrared heat technology. Features a Teflon coated tourmaline barrel. Temperature remains constant curl after curl. Ready to use in 60 seconds. Extra long Teflon coated non-stick barrel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amika Tourmaline Curling Iron 19mm - Zebra!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is a really great curling iron. I have thick natural curly hair and I first wash then blow dry straight then curl using this and it makes perfect curls. That last all day. I would recommend this curling iron.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
Really great!! I love amika and always with the fun designs! Very lovely and holds so long!!!
Mayra L.
Fremont, CA
This is honestly so good for curling your hair!! It works sooo good I recommend it . It is worth buying
Mariana S.
Aberdeen , WA
I've had mine for years and it's worked the same as day one! I use it in a daily bases and I'm so in love.
Trisha B.
I’ve had this curler for over 7 years and it still works like a charm! You need tow careful when using it as to not to burn yourself - but once you have the method down - it’s a dream with perfect curls!
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
This was a good curling wand to start out with but I had to hold my hair on it for a very long time for it to stay curled. Also there’s only an on/off button so you can’t control the temperature or even see what the temperature is
an C.
Richardson, TX
I love using this curling iron for thick curls. I love how easy it is to use and how quickly it heats up. I’ve had it for a few years and it still works very well. I use this only a few times a year because I typically do not like to curl my hair but I would definitely recommend this.
michelle M.
Littleton, CO
I have it at home recently, I bought it in a hurry at wallmart. and well I have used it several timesnk I like it for nothing but good, it's nothing
Alexis S.
Wentzville, MO
This product is great and delivers on what you expect from higher end brands. I also can’t complain on the price it is very reasonable and one of my favorites. I highly recommend to all my friends and family!!
Danielle G.
Normandy Park, WA
I love how cute and travel friendly this curling iron is. Keeps my curls in place all day/ I love to brush out the curls after I let them cool down. I recommend using Amika hairspray and your hair will last all day

Looking for your answer?