Amika Tourmaline Curling Iron 19mm - Giraffe uploaded by Katya V.

BY AMIKA

The Amika curler has a tourmaline barrel that easily creates silky, smooth curls. The curler features a tourmaline barrel fused with ceramic. Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat, which provides faster styling. Negative ions eliminate frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Far infrared heat easily penetrates hair for faster styling with less damage. High power, instant heat for consistent, dependable results on any type of hair. Ready to use in 60 seconds. Temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. The clip free curler will not tug or break hair. Far infrared heat technology. Features a Teflon coated tourmaline barrel. Temperature remains constant curl after curl. Ready to use in 60 seconds. Extra long Teflon coated non-stick barrel. see more...

Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love thus curling iron. I have a lot of very thick hair and this curler makes sure I get it curled very fast. This is my first product from them and trust me it is the best thing I have ever used to curl my hair! Ladies and gents try this out as you will not be disappointed!
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was another impulse buy...I really must learn how to say No. This is the first curling iron that i pyrchased. So easy to use and gives nice bouncy curls that don't look singed :)
I gave to my sister as a gift.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love his hair curler it is inexpensive and heat up quick does not bring the heck out of my hair or use a spray protectant and then crawl my hair about this online for mamas on and I am very satisfied
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well gets hot good for very fine straight hair. Heats fast. Inexpensive. Curls last all day even 2 some days. I love the print and one of my fav irons
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my amika wand. I use it not only on myself, but also on all my clients. I will never go back to using a traditional curling iron.
Katya V.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC
I love this wand I have had it for 4 to 5 years now and works as good as the day I bought it. I love it.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this want and I love it ! For thin hair is okay, very affordable at waltmart !
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally only use amika irons , they make your hair shiny and hold all day who could ask for more?
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is so stylish with the Giraffe print it works beautifully and will give you those wished for curls I really enjoyed this iron. So fun !!!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a great curling iron. It is easy to use and it heats up fast. It gets pretty hot so watch your fingers!