Amika Tourmaline Curling Iron 19mm - Black

by amika

The Amika curler has a tourmaline barrel that easily creates silky, smooth curls. The curler features a tourmaline barrel fused with ceramic. Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat, which provides faster styling. Negative ions eliminate frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Far infrared heat easily penetrates hair for faster styling with less damage. High power, instant heat for consistent, dependable results on any type of hair. Ready to use in 60 seconds. Temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. The clip free curler will not tug or break hair. Far infrared heat technology. Features a Teflon coated tourmaline barrel. Temperature remains constant curl after curl. Ready to use in 60 seconds. Extra long Teflon coated non-stick barrel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amika Tourmaline Curling Iron 19mm - Black!
Thuy K.
Sunrise, FL
The curling iron gets got really fast! Highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a great curling iron.
Lauren W.
Long Beach, NY
I love this curling wand. I hate having a clip on it so this leaves my hair looking like natural beach waves.
Gina G.
Durham, NC
This is fine. My hair doesn’t hold the curls so well but I work with it. Seems safe for my hair which is a plus.
Courtney R.
Montgomery, TX
Love it! Also have the straighter from the same companyZ easy to useZ good for long hair!
Nataley B.
Mc Henry, MD
This curling wand works good! I’ve had mine for about 8 years and it still works great. I’ve had this for a while but it would be nice if you could switch the barrel to different sizes
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Its good not to bad it’s looks amazing on my hair me and my sister and mom loves it. Yyyy
Dana A.
Ocoee, FL
Like I previously stated amika has the absolute best curling wands that are available I would always chose amika over another brand!
Allyson K.
Cicero, NY
I love this curling iron! It leaves my hair feeling fresh, without the drying effect that most leave on my hair (especially the ends!). The size of the barrel is really great, and would recommend to anyone who loves the ability to create their own curls!
Lily D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great curling iron and you can totally with the type of curls you’re going for! Perfect weight and size not too heavy where you feel like your arm is going to fall off! Would def buy again !
Estelle C.
Hanahan, SC
I was pleased with this hair curler not only because it curled my hair quick but it’s lasted me a long long time! Couple of years and heats up quickly

Looking for your answer?