BY AMIKA

Zebra The amika™ 19mm Tourmaline Curler is a professional styling tool that delivers salon-quality medium sized curls that will last for days without hair spray or holding agents.   The clip-free design allows you to easily create smooth and shiny curls without tugging, breaking, or creasing the hair.  This curler has a tourmaline barrel, fused with ceramic.  Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far-infrared heat, which provides faster and safer styling.  Features: Tourmaline barrel Clip-free design  Uses ionic and far-infrared technologies Temperature of 410°F Dual Voltage 110V-240V Includes a heat-resistant glove stylish + shiny + smooth + healthy amika:  love your hair Tourmaline Curler, 19mm, Zebra

• Dose it come in different styles or is zebra the only thing avail...1 Answers
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This took some getting used to for me because I am not the best at styling my hair but once it did I found this curling iron does a great job. I have thicker hair and this gets hot enough to actually curl my hair. You can vary the type of curl. Just be careful when you first start using it that you don't burn your fingertips.
Emily K.
I love this curling rod. It not only comes in fun patterns it’s a really good curling iron. You can control the temperature so it won’t get too hot. It’s good for all hair types and the price isn’t too expensive.
meg c.
Brooklyn, NY
i like amika products and i find that this curler heats up very quickly and evenly, but for my hair texture i should have gone with a tapered one. i don't find this style of wrap-curling wand much different than a traditional clip curling iron, and i think it's much easier to get natural looking curls/waves with a tapered iron. (like the 13-25mm one.)
Erika V.
One of my favorite curlers. The design is very sleek and it is very comfortable to hold. The barrel heats up rather quickly. My hair is a mixture of wavy and curly. I recommend this product to those who like curling their hair.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I find this easier to use than curlers with a clip. This brand gives off just the right of heat so as to not damage your hair, even on the highest setting. To change the type of curls you can hold it at different angles or change the size of the barrel.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
My favorite wand!! Well other than Harry Potter wands! ;-)
I got stopped at a mall kiosk and he curled my hair with the wand and I went home slept and the next day my hair still had the curls in it!!! I bought one that day!!!
Kelly B.
Wellford, SC
This curling iron is really versatile. Whether you're looking for beach waves or Shirley Temple curls, you can achieve the look with this! I recommend using a heat glove.
Jennifer Z.
This curler is really easy to use and easy to pack for when you are limited on space in vacations. This is always the one I bring with me everywhere
Kate C.
I love this curling wand! It's perfect for achieving any curled or wavy look! I've had mine two years and it's still going strong.
Sweena K.
I got this from sephora and using this from 1 year. It gives perfect curls without damaging the hair and easy to handle.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Dose it come in different styles or is zebra the only thing available??