BY AMIKA

Zebra The amika™ 19mm Tourmaline Curler is a professional styling tool that delivers salon-quality medium sized curls that will last for days without hair spray or holding agents.   The clip-free design allows you to easily create smooth and shiny curls without tugging, breaking, or creasing the hair.  This curler has a tourmaline barrel, fused with ceramic.  Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far-infrared heat, which provides faster and safer styling.  Features: Tourmaline barrel Clip-free design  Uses ionic and far-infrared technologies Temperature of 410°F Dual Voltage 110V-240V Includes a heat-resistant glove stylish + shiny + smooth + healthy amika:  love your hair Tourmaline Curler, 19mm, Zebra

• Dose it come in different styles or is zebra the only thing availab...1 Answers
meg c.
meg c.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like amika products and i find that this curler heats up very quickly and evenly, but for my hair texture i should have gone with a tapered one. i don't find this style of wrap-curling wand much different than a traditional clip curling iron, and i think it's much easier to get natural looking curls/waves with a tapered iron. (like the 13-25mm one.)
Ana B.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this easier to use than curlers with a clip. This brand gives off just the right of heat so as to not damage your hair, even on the highest setting. To change the type of curls you can hold it at different angles or change the size of the barrel.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite wand!! Well other than Harry Potter wands! ;-)
I got stopped at a mall kiosk and he curled my hair with the wand and I went home slept and the next day my hair still had the curls in it!!! I bought one that day!!!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Wellford, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is really versatile. Whether you're looking for beach waves or Shirley Temple curls, you can achieve the look with this! I recommend using a heat glove.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
This curler is really easy to use and easy to pack for when you are limited on space in vacations. This is always the one I bring with me everywhere
Kate C.
Kate C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling wand! It's perfect for achieving any curled or wavy look! I've had mine two years and it's still going strong.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product on my hair that is super curly and really thick! I would definitely say this is a must have
Misty C.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not impressed with this one at all it works ok but not the best when it comes to making my curls stay
Gracie V.
Gracie V.
quanah texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LIVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
This bad boy never ceases to get the job done! It's pricey but I would say worth the money!
laura g.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Dose it come in different styles or is zebra the only thing available??