Amika Touchable Hair Spray - 1.5 oz uploaded by Katie L.Amika Touchable Hair Spray - 1.5 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY AMIKA

What it is: The amika Touchable Hairspray is formulated to provide hold that is strong yet flexible. What it does: The ultra-dry mist formula is residue free and won't dampen your style, but will act as the ultimate barrier, keeping unwanted humidity out, while Omega 7 works to keep hair hydrated. hours! What else you need to know: Touchable Hairspray is infused with Obliphica Oil, a hair taming ingredient that will rid you of frizz and leave your hair feeling soft and smooth for see more...

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is truly an amazing hairspray, it does resist humidity just like it claims, while leaving your hair beautiful and in place without falling out of its style. It also has the amazing Amika smell that I love! Highly recommend!!
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
This is a great finishing spray. I use this after I am done Styling my hair. This Hair Spray last all day and has a light hold. This product exceeded my expectations. The price is a little high but worth it because it works. I recommend this product.
Katie L.
Not for me honestly. Smells great. Hold is strong. But it's really sticky & I'm not sure if there is bottle malfunction or what but big globs of it fly out. The globs make it difficult to spread out evenly. Lasts long. Just not a fan of how sticky it is.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I love the packaging and smell of amika products. This hair spray is a soft touchable feel with some shine to it. It holds styles well without being stiff or firm. I’d recommend anyone try this if they want a luxurious wonderful smelling hairspray that won’t be harsh or stiff. Amika Obliphica Touchable Hairspray 10 oz
Logann P.
First off the can itself is gorgeous!! I love this product. it is not so stiff that its obvious you have hairspray in but it keeps things in place. I personally feel a little goes a long way with this hairspray. I like the scent of the product too!
Stephanie D.
Columbus, OH
This hairspray works the same as any, but it stands out because of the scent - it smells really good, kitchen d of like cupcakes
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This hairspray lives up to its name it has a very touchable hold. The only reason it got a 4 from me is I don't like the smell.
Toni A.
I grew up with Aquanet as the standard. The hair spray fumes of Amika will not kill you. It holds yet you can touch your hair!
Maya H.
Pickering, ON
I use this hairspray every time I do my hair. I can't even describe how incredible this stuff is. It feels like I have nothing in my hair yet it holds for hours and hours. I will be buying this again and recommending it to friends.