Amika Touchable Hair Spray - 1.5 oz uploaded by Angela H.Amika Touchable Hair Spray - 1.5 oz uploaded by Katie L.Amika Touchable Hair Spray - 1.5 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY AMIKA

What it is: The amika Touchable Hairspray is formulated to provide hold that is strong yet flexible. What it does: The ultra-dry mist formula is residue free and won't dampen your style, but will act as the ultimate barrier, keeping unwanted humidity out, while Omega 7 works to keep hair hydrated. hours! What else you need to know: Touchable Hairspray is infused with Obliphica Oil, a hair taming ingredient that will rid you of frizz and leave your hair feeling soft and smooth for see more...

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is truly an amazing hairspray, it does resist humidity just like it claims, while leaving your hair beautiful and in place without falling out of its style. It also has the amazing Amika smell that I love! Highly recommend!!
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
The perfect spray for all my hair needs. It gives me the perfect hold. I like to do updos most of the time and this is the only spray that will keep everything set in place without my hair looking dry or feeling crunchy. Highly recommended
Carsyn H.
I received this product in my Birchbox, and I can’t tell you how much I love it! It holds your curls without having that crunching feeling. It is extremely long lasting and smells amazing. I just ran out of my sample size and immediately had to buy the full size product!
Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
I absolutely love this hair spray. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair sticky. Very manageable, probably the best hair spray I have ever tried. Amika Obliphica Touchable Hairspray 10 oz
Grace J.
I really like this! Touchable is the best way to describe this. It doesn’t make your hair sticky or hard but still holds it in place. I don’t like most hairsprays but I will repurchase this.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Hand down, this is the best flexible hairspray I have used. It is light, fresh and leaves hair soft, manageable, yet tamed. I find I can keep volume and shape easily without my hair feeling like it has product in it. The scent is great also. I only wash hair every 3-4 days too, and I don’t feel a great deal of buildup or nastiness with this spray over time. I do have color-treated hair also, and I don’t feel this strips hair of color either. It is pricey, but I can’t find anything better!
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
This is a great finishing spray. I use this after I am done Styling my hair. This Hair Spray last all day and has a light hold. This product exceeded my expectations. The price is a little high but worth it because it works. I recommend this product.
Katie L.
Not for me honestly. Smells great. Hold is strong. But it's really sticky & I'm not sure if there is bottle malfunction or what but big globs of it fly out. The globs make it difficult to spread out evenly. Lasts long. Just not a fan of how sticky it is.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I love the packaging and smell of amika products. This hair spray is a soft touchable feel with some shine to it. It holds styles well without being stiff or firm. I’d recommend anyone try this if they want a luxurious wonderful smelling hairspray that won’t be harsh or stiff. Amika Obliphica Touchable Hairspray 10 oz
Logann P.
Adkins, TX
First off the can itself is gorgeous!! I love this product. it is not so stiff that its obvious you have hairspray in but it keeps things in place. I personally feel a little goes a long way with this hairspray. I like the scent of the product too!