BY AMIKA

The amika 25-18mm Digital Titanium Clip-Free Curler features a lightweight, durable and microscopically smooth titanium barrel, immediate heat recovery and precise temperature control for consistent, long-lasting curls.

Ready to use in less than a minute, far infrared heat preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage.

Negative ions penetrate the hair to eliminate frizz, sealing the cuticle for silky, smooth and shiny hair.

Brittney G.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron! I love how my curls turn out. I bought mine at Ulta Beauty. I use it at least 3 times a week. I'm that in love with it. It's amazing. It really is. I would definitely buy it again.
Joselyn R.
Harlingen, TX
Love this curler really gives volume and nice curls to my hair especially because my hair is super straight the curls last me all day and really dont damage my hair
schilur M.
Great curler... it does amazing things to my hair. I've never been this happy over a curling wand before but it's amazing
Lovely M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. This was my 1st curling iron and I absolutely love it. Its gentle on my hair. My hair is very thin and this curler doesn't damage my hair. The curls last for 2 days and even on third day you can see a little bit natural wavy style look. There's no temperature adjustment which is kinda bummer but the curler is dual voltage. That means you can take your curler to any part of the world n use it without worrying about frying your curler...just dont forget the adapter😅
Prisca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the tapered barrel because it creates a more natural wavy look, and it eliminates frizz, and give me shinny and smooth curly hair. From my experience, the curl lasts very well on my fine hair. I have been using it for years, and it still works perfectly.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron, it helps me create the most beautiful beachy waves in my hair! I purchased it at a local salon that carries only Amika hair products. It is definitely worth the money and is one of the best curling wands I've ever used.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amika hair tools will always have my heart. Great products that work extremely well, they also come in a variety of patterns so you will always find one you love. These is a great curler that heats up quickly and gives awesome curls.
Christan H.
Madisonville, TN
I got this curler at a hair show and it's by far my favorite! I love the size of the curls and it gets hot quick.. I've used a lot of curler being in cosmetology and this is one of my favorites!
Tori C.
This company is amazing and so is this curling wand I love it so much and use it a lot it's very cute too
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love amika products and this curing wand is one of my favorites of their products. Its so pretty and easy to use. Gives me such amazing beautiful curls.
Yamilet Romero R.
How long you have to wait to do good waves in your hair?
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a Long hair and a lot of volume. It works for me?
Jannat T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the high price point?
Eureka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do the curls last ? Also is it worth the price ? Where can I buy it ?
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
I have really thick and long hair. Would it work with my hair type? And does it last all day? Also, is it affordable? Would you recommend this product ?