BY AMIKA

The amika 25-18mm Digital Titanium Clip-Free Curler features a lightweight, durable and microscopically smooth titanium barrel, immediate heat recovery and precise temperature control for consistent, long-lasting curls.

Ready to use in less than a minute, far infrared heat preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage.

Negative ions penetrate the hair to eliminate frizz, sealing the cuticle for silky, smooth and shiny hair.

roya a.
Los Angeles , CA
I really enjoy the Amika line of shampoos and hair masks so I figured I would give their styling tools a try and it did not disappoint. This tool takes a little more time to use so I don’t use it as often but when I have the time- it’s a great outcome.
Lovely M.
I love it. This was my 1st curling iron and I absolutely love it. Its gentle on my hair. My hair is very thin and this curler doesn't damage my hair. The curls last for 2 days and even on third day you can see a little bit natural wavy style look. There's no temperature adjustment which is kinda bummer but the curler is dual voltage. That means you can take your curler to any part of the world n use it without worrying about frying your curler...just dont forget the adapter😅
Prisca S.
I like the tapered barrel because it creates a more natural wavy look, and it eliminates frizz, and give me shinny and smooth curly hair. From my experience, the curl lasts very well on my fine hair. I have been using it for years, and it still works perfectly.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love this curling iron, it helps me create the most beautiful beachy waves in my hair! I purchased it at a local salon that carries only Amika hair products. It is definitely worth the money and is one of the best curling wands I've ever used.
Catie K.
I love this curler! It's probably one of the best I've ever used, the first time I used it, I was so happy with the results and so surprised by how nice my curls were after using this want. I would definitely recommend this curler.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
The only word I can find for this product is magic. Pure magic. When I use this want I don't even need hairspray the curls stay on their own well into the next day. No burnt smell or crunchy ends. Just perfect touchable curls
Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
I purchased this at tj max it heats up quickly however it doesn’t keep a consistent heat which is probably why it was on tj max. I use it often however I just know to be gentle with it. I would purchase a hot tool from them again directly from them instead of an third party.
Christi M.
Flint , TX
This iron is my everything!!! I have naturally curly hair and I have to wash at night. In the morning it’s a hot mess. I use this to refresh those slept on curls and give me some volume. I also like to use this after I’ve straightened my hair for loose waves. It’s my favorite of all time!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Amika hair tools will always have my heart. Great products that work extremely well, they also come in a variety of patterns so you will always find one you love. These is a great curler that heats up quickly and gives awesome curls.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Yamilet Romero R.
How long you have to wait to do good waves in your hair?
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
I have a Long hair and a lot of volume. It works for me?
Jannat T.
Bronx , NY
Is this worth the high price point?
Eureka C.
How long do the curls last ? Also is it worth the price ? Where can I buy it ?
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
I have really thick and long hair. Would it work with my hair type? And does it last all day? Also, is it affordable? Would you recommend this product ?