BY AMIKA

The amika™ Titanium Glide Styler is a powerful professional tool that harnesses the latest technology and innovative materials to deliver results. The styler features MCH ceramic heaters, a new type of high efficient and energy saving technology that provides maximum heat conductibility and offers immediate heat recovery for uniform temperate. Far infrared heat preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage. Negative ions work to seal the hair’s cuticle locking in moisture and eliminating frizz. Titanium floating plates make for ultra smooth styling without any tugging for ultra fast styling and easy to achieve straight, curly or wavy styles. Titanium is a unique material that is ultra light weight a. see more...

Emmy L.
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this straightener for the first year I had it. I used it every day and my hair would straighten flawlessly. However, it started to burn the outside casing and my hair was getting caught in between the plates. Eventually one of the plates cracked (after 2 years of medium use). Hefty price to pay for something that breaks so easily.
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
I have this but in a different print. It is easy to use and gets hot within seconds
Kiki  C.
Kiki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh this is the best iron ever! It heats up very quick and you can change the temperature to whatever you want. I pass the iron through my curly strand of hair once, and it is perfectly smooth. These irons last for a long time and are very sturdy. They also come in a variety of beautiful designs. I currently have the graffiti one and it is beautiful! I will continue to use this as long as I live!