Amika Titanium Digital Pro Styling System

by amika

A professional hair styling system with titanium plates, MCH ceramic heaters, digital interface, and a unique sparkle, satin texture with lace design overlay. The Digital Titanium Glide Styler is a powerful professional tool that harnesses the latest technology and innovative materials to deliver faster, healthier results. The styler goes up to 450°F, making it perfect for at-home keratin treatments. The styler features MCH ceramic heaters that provide maximum heat conductibility and immediate heat recovery for uniform temperature. MCH heaters radiate far infrared heat and negative ions to seal the hair’s cuticle locking in moisture and eliminating frizz. The styler features ultra smooth floating titanium plates, which are lightweight, durable, and smoother for a silky, snag-free glide. The adjustable digital temperature control allows for one-pass styling and helps you customize the tool according to your individual hair type.The mini titanium styler is small but powerful and features ultra smooth titanium plates. The floating plates adjust as you style, which allows you to go beyond straightening and create wavy or curly styles and prevent tugging and breaking. It’s the perfect tool for bangs, touch-ups, and face-framing curls.This set contains:- Digital Titanium Glide Styler- Mini Titanium Styler These stylers feature dual voltage (110V-240V) and heat up in 10 seconds, ready for use. Engineered for all hair types, all amika™ tools come with a one year warranty.

Where can I buy these (this pattern) ? How much if need to ship to Hong Kong?
Is this a good flat iron to silk press natural hair?
Does this product have a heat setting?
Start your review of Amika Titanium Digital Pro Styling System!
How would you rate this product?
Morgan D.
It's great when it works but very expensive if broken. Wasn't worth the price in my opinion. Changed brands as after my last one broke
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
I have the amika in pink zebra print! I got it at my local mall where it was being sold at a kiosk where they test their products on the hair of people walking by. I fell in love with this hair straightener when they tested it on my hair; leaving it silky and shiny. My hair is naturally very curly and I have many fly aways and it straightened my hair better than any other. I've had it for about 10 years now and it still works great! I've got all of my family members and friends to purchase it as well. You can use it to not only straighten but also curl! I can't say enough great things about this straightener!
Michelle B.
Jamaica, NY
I loved this product. The design was the first thing I fell in love with! The product itself was even better this product straightens & even curls! I definitely recommend this to everyone I promise you won’t regret it.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Amika Titanium Digital Pro Styling System uploaded by Maggie C.
Amika's style is great! It will not burn my hair when I straighten it. I can clearly hear the burning sound when I use another hair straightener. I bought it on Amika's website. It is quite expensive I would say, but it is a great product. I might purchase a mini one in the future!
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Smile was the first straightener I ever bought and I’m still with this brand. 100% excellent quality and durability. I have course, thick and curly hair and it straightens my hair to a slick, smooth and healthy consistency. I never thought I’d have hair like I have today. Thank you Amika!
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I have had this system since it came out. I bought it at the mall a couple of years ago and this straighter is still going strong! I love it!. I will say that it is very expensive, but my hair is healthy and I feel like it doesn't kill it every time i take heat to it.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
The first thing that I loved about this Amika Straightener was the pattern The lace is super adorable. The next thing I loved was the quality. This is a pricier straightener but if you straighten your hair frequently then it is a worthy investment. I was able to completely flatten my hair with one swipe per section whereas my last straightener took several passes. This one never burns or damages my hair, even with frequent use. I love it.
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
The Amika flat iron it is so nice! It makes your hair very straight for hours! I love it so much and it has I believe a ceramic plate which is better for your hair!
Lacey S.
Topeka, KS
Love this straightener! No links in my hair and it's so straight, works fabulously with frizz..Don't forget to use heat protection!
Leonor W.
Con este producto vez resultados increíbles en tu cabello si lo recomiendo mi prima lo tiene y le deja el cabello liso y muy bien planchado
Ask a question to the Influenster community...