amika The Shield Style Extending Spray uploaded by Ciara C.

BY AMIKA #43 in Hair Extensions

A spray formula that utilizes an advanced encapsulation technology, which is clinically proven to protect, maintain, and extend the life of any hairstyle. Phenyl trimenthicone, an extremely lightweight silicone, and antioxidant-rich obliphica extract are hydrolyzed into extremely small molecules and then encapsulated within sub-micron spheres. These spheres are then encased in a high-tech, conditioning polymer shell, which forms an invisible and weightless shield on hair. Within this shield, the sub-micron spheres are stabilized and release PTM and obliphica in a controlled and time-released manner, delivering continuous style-extending benefits for up to 24 hours with zero evaporation. Environmental dirt and pollution are repelled, keeping hair feeling and looking cleaner for longer with style intact. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is cruelty-free.

Eryn D.
Dallas, TX
The heat protection is great. I have long, wavy, thick hair that needs to be held on the curling iron for a long period of time. I make sure to put the Amika on before I curl and on each layer. I love it because it isn't heavy, but still protects my hair from the heat. I know it is working well because my hair still grows very fast even though I curl my hair frequently. Also, it loves a great smell after using it as well. Also great for straightening or blow drying hair.
Tanaya P.
This heat protection spray is very nice for second or third day after shampoo. It does not add weight or oilyness to hair but helps keep hair protected from heating tools.
Sarah C.
I put my hair in hot rollers after blow drying for volume. I spray my hair with this while it's in the rollers and it makes a noticeable difference in softness and staying power! Never stiff or crunchy like hairspray. Love love.
Ariana C.
Fullerton , CA
This is an amazing heat protection product. It's aerosol so it dries instantly which I like & it doesn't feel oily as some other heat protectants I've used. My favorite thing though is that it has some hold to it so when I use this before curling each strand, my curls will last 2-3 days. It's amazing!!
Ciara C.
Baltimore, MD
I tried this product because I love the other AMIKA products and was not disappointed. This spray gave me good style protection and really kept the frizzies away (which is hard to do with my hair). It also smells AMAZING like the rest of their line!
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
I use this before curling or straightening my hair. It makes it really smooth and soft and helps protect my hair against damaging hear. Also smells great!
Megan P.
Parma, OH
This spray is great at providing protection from heat. It also reduces frizz from humidity.
Kayde D.
I was yet to try a dry heat protector before this and have been
thoroughly impressed, it’s so easy to use and doesn’t leave your hair
damp or looking a bit on the dirty side, which other wet heat protectors
can sometimes do. What I also loved about this product was this it kept
my style still in between washes, even when being out in the humid sun,
which many others cannot do for me. This is definitely a product that I
will be repurchasing and highly recommend for all.
Emma R.
Retford , Notts
Loved this product smells amazing and works really well, the container is very appealing would definitely purchase again in the future.