amika The Shield Anti Humidity Spray

by amika

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A heat-activated styling spray with thermal heat protection, clinically proven to shield hair against frizz and humidity for up to 24 hours. Key benefits: - Provides 24-hour anti-frizz protection - Provides up to 450-F heat protection - Protects against UV rays If you want to know more…The Shield Anti-Humidity Spray is powered by an advanced encapsulating technology that delivers sub-micron spheres into the hair's cuticle to form an invisible anti-frizz, anti-humidity shield. The controlled, time-release formula maintains this barrier to defend hair against frizz, dulling, and dirtying pollution. A smooth, frizz-free style will stay intact for over 24 hours. It is formulated with antioxidant-rich sea buckthorn berry to nourish hair and defend against color oxidation, while UV filters guard from color-zapping UV rays. The heat-activated spray provides a weightless layer of thermal heat defense up to 450-F. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair, and formulated without artificial colors, sodium chloride, and MCIT. Sea buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and promotes the production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails. Sea buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health. Women throughout the ages have used obliphica to protect themselves against the ravages of the sun and the elements. Founded on tradition and now based on extensive scientific research, sea buckthorn is one of the biggest functional whol

What is everyone’s thought? How much did it help with the humidity? My hair is a puff ball in humidity. I love Amika products but is it worth the price?
How well does this work? Is it good for curly hair?
Start your review of amika The Shield Anti Humidity Spray!
Tomball, TX
I live in Houston and it’s extremely humid here. This didn’t do anything for frizz or to shield against humidity. I have it two stars because it smells good like all of Amika’s other products.
wellsville, MO
The Sheila is my everyday spray! I use it before styling my hair as a heat protectant as well as prevent to crazy hair on the super humid Missouri days! LOVE all of amika’s products I’ve tried
Atco, NJ
It amazes me how well this product works. I have type 2C hair that frizzes at the drop of a hat, and implementing this product into my hair care routine has helped so much. I apply it while my hair is wet and reapply on days when it’s humid outside and have noticed such a difference. I’m not a big fan of the scent, but the fact that it works so well and dries quickly very much makes up for it!
Sioux City, IA
This is absolutely a HG product for me. I have 2B/C curly hair and naturally heat products make my hair explode with frizz and flyaways. Just a small amount of this sprayed on my hair has changed that entirely, leaving my hair shiny, smooth, and with a light hold that lasts through humid Iowa days. Bonus: It’s an Amika product—the smell is amazing.
Mountain Brk, AL
I love this! I spray it on my hair after blow drying and styling and it prevents my style from getting ruined by outdoor humidity! It also has the amazing Anika signature scent! Love this stuff if you live in humid climates you need it!
Flint, TX
I love in east Texas so the humidity here is crazy high at all times. This product has done so well keeping my hair frizz free and also helps my hair stay styled. The smell is amazing too!
sycamore
Great product. I use in combination with hair spray and texture spray so I can’t say completely that this is what helps protect against humidity- but my hair sure holds curl on even the hottest summer days.
Shelby Twp, MI
I use this product while blow drying my hair. I feel it does a decent job at preventing humidity in my hair. It smells amazing. I love the Amika packaging for all their products.
Fargo, ND
I love this product, it’s one of my go to heat protectants. It’s a dry spray, so you can spray it all over wet or dry hair, and it is heat activated so as soon and you blow dry or heat style, it locks out humidity. It’s my favorite for before curling because it helps protect my style from the elements AND the heat from the curling iron!
Dallas, TX
Shoutout to all my frizzy haired girls in humidity! You NEED this! I go down to Houston and Florida to visit family almost every month and this is a LIFE changer. I struggle with the horrible, ugly kind of frizz that poofs up the top layer of my hair and curls around my face in awkward places. I liberally spray this around my hair and can SEE a difference!