amika The Shield Anti Humidity Spray

by amika

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A heat-activated styling spray with thermal heat protection, clinically proven to shield hair against frizz and humidity for up to 24 hours. Key benefits: - Provides 24-hour anti-frizz protection - Provides up to 450-F heat protection - Protects against UV rays If you want to know more…The Shield Anti-Humidity Spray is powered by an advanced encapsulating technology that delivers sub-micron spheres into the hair's cuticle to form an invisible anti-frizz, anti-humidity shield. The controlled, time-release formula maintains this barrier to defend hair against frizz, dulling, and dirtying pollution. A smooth, frizz-free style will stay intact for over 24 hours. It is formulated with antioxidant-rich sea buckthorn berry to nourish hair and defend against color oxidation, while UV filters guard from color-zapping UV rays. The heat-activated spray provides a weightless layer of thermal heat defense up to 450-F. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair, and formulated without artificial colors, sodium chloride, and MCIT. Sea buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and promotes the production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails. Sea buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health. Women throughout the ages have used obliphica to protect themselves against the ravages of the sun and the elements. Founded on tradition and now based on extensive scientific research, sea buckthorn is one of the biggest functional whol

How well does this work? Is it good for curly hair?
Start your review of amika The Shield Anti Humidity Spray!
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! I used it before heat styling my hair (straighten or curl) and it works really well as almost like a hairspray without that gross crunchy feeling. I also have frizzy hair so this helps prevent that. I also love the smell and packaging!
Gig Harbor, WA
I think this is a great product! I have so many frizzy hairs that pop up once I walk outside. This really helps tame them. I notice it doesn’t help tame them for long, but I do think it’s a great help and way better than nothing. I recommend trying it out!
Knoxville
amika The Shield Anti Humidity Spray uploaded by Lookits K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been on the hunt now for a while for a great anti humidity spray AND IVE FOUND THE ONE!!! this spray keeps my hair safe and protects from any of the harshness the enviroment around me can cause!! Super price friendly and smells like a dream too!!
Lexington , NC
I use all Amika products and this one was a winner for me! I have thin fine hair and sometimes have trouble with frizz, especially on rainy days or humid days. This stuff definitely takes care of the problem with weighing it down or making it sticky.
amika The Shield Anti Humidity Spray uploaded by Angie J.
I have very frizzy hair and like to use this before I apply heat to my hair. It feels really smoothing and leaves my hair shiny. I need to try it more in the summer when it’s humid, but so far so good. It also smells really nice! I purchased this at my salon.
Jasper, GA
I call this the magic spray😂 because it is magic, as soon as you spray it the frizz just disappears. It has the signature Amika scent and it is heat activated but it also works great just to spray on before heading out the door!
wewoka
I like this product when I wear staticky sweaters. It has a great scent! I love the way it feels on hair! I love the Amika hair brand. So far they have not let me down with all of their products. I am very satisfied!
Charleston, SC
This. Stuff. Is. Incredible. I love the entire line of Amika products and was curious to see how this might help with humidity in South Carolina. When I tell you it changed my hair, I mean it. Definitely recommend!
Parker, CO
Of course it smells good but it also takes my flyaways and keeps my hair behaving without any buildup or greasiness. Humidity is the worst for hair but this certainly helps keep it smooth and looking very natural
Tomball, TX
I live in Houston and it’s extremely humid here. This didn’t do anything for frizz or to shield against humidity. I have it two stars because it smells good like all of Amika’s other products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...