amika The Kure Repair Shampoo uploaded by Hanna L.

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A keratin-rich shampoo that repairs, restores, and revitalizes dry, damaged, and overstressed hair. Key benefits:- Restores moisture, elasticity, luster, and smoothness- Improves hairs' manageability and shine- Provides vital nutrients to smooth and nourish hair. If you want to know more… The Kure Repair Shampoo's keratin-rich formula restores damaged hair to health and vibrancy. Hydrolyzed wheat protein increases the hair's ability to retain moisture for revitalized, shiny hair with improved manageability. Avocado oil provides nourishment and smoothing from important nutrients like protein, vitamin A, D, E, B6, amino acids, folic acid, and minerals. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors and MIT/MCI. It is cruelty-free, and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and promotes the production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails.

Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the most polarizing hair products I’ve ever used. Immediately post shower my hair is a tangled mess and thank god for the Wet brush. But it makes me hair seem so replenished. I bleach my hair and use heat tools all the time so damage is ever present and this really does seem to repair but I hate how much of a mess it makes my wet hair
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
I haven't met any amika product I don't LOVE. This brand is amazing. My thick, coarse, dry hair lives for this stuff!!! And the smell...you can't beat it. I can't describe it but it's the best! Totally worth the price and I'm slowly on my way to trying each product they create! I ordered this from Sephora.com.
Katie P.
Lafayette, IN
I LOVE this shampoo. If you have blonde damaged hair like me then this is the shampoo for you! I love the smell of this shampoo and I also love the way it makes my hair feel after using it. I would recommend this to anybody that colors their hair. :)
Emily H.
Jamestown, NC
This product lives up to its name. I went platinum. Sat at the salon for 8 hours. My first wash I used another brand shampoo and my hair felt dry and damaged. I used this and my hair started to feel back to normal very quickly. It now lives in my shower for those days my hair needs extra love.
Mya R.
Haslet
While this shampoo does make my hair silky soft after using it, it hasn’t helped my color at all. The smell is nice and I feel like I can get a really good lather on my hair without using a lot of product. I would recommend this product to someone who does not color their hair though.
Madelyn H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This shampoo smells great! The packaging is appealing but lacks the lather that I get with most of my other shampoos. I wouldn’t ditch it but it wouldn’t be my go to shampoo everyday. I love most amika products, just miss the lather.
Elva R.
My hair was so damaged from coloring and bleaching. Within two weeks my hair was already much healthier. Two months later my hair is the healthiest it’s been in years. I love amika products they are so great for curly and damaged hair!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
After only a few uses I saw a big change. My hair wasn’t dry, damaged, and hard anymore. Great repair for hair that goes through a lot of heat damage. Lathers well and gives my hair a real deep clean.
Kayce H.
Horn Lake
I like the Amika "smell". I splurged and tried these products. They're good for curly hair! I've used a few varieties of the products.
Olivia K.
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD. This is the first time I treated myself to good shampoo and it makes a huge difference my hair is so much softer!!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Did you see better results with your hair than with other shampoos??

Sephora