amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask

by amika

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An intensive, rich weekly treatment that instantly repairs and resuscitates dry, damaged, and overstressed hair. Key benefits:- Improves manageability and shine- Reinforces and strengthens hair- Revitalizes, restores and softens damaged tresses. If you want to know more… Fast-track your hair rehab and give it the fix it's desperate for. A rich turnaround treatment, The Kure intense repair mask repairs and resuscitates strands. This intensive weekly treatment uses moisturizing shea butter to heal overstressed and over-processed strands. Extracted from starflower seeds, borage oil contains the highest level ever found in a specialty oil of the essential fatty acid, omega-6, reinforcing the hair to make it stronger, shinier, softer, and improves manageability. Full of vitamins, minerals and five principle fatty acids, it helps damaged hair look revitalized, smoothed, and softened. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of Gluten, Artificial Colors, and MIT/MCI. It is cruelty-free and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40% of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and promotes the production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails. Sea Buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health. Founded on tradition and now based on extensive scientific research, sea buckthorn is one of the biggest functional whole food rediscoveries of the 21st century.

So you use this after shampooing, leave in 10 minutes and rinse, but then do you use a regular conditioner after or does this replace the conditioning step?
Does this product really work for bleached hair?
How is this product on color treated hair? Is it worth it?
Start your review of amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask!
Haley J.
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Haley J.
This mask saved my hair! First off, This mask smells better than anything I have ever tried before. You can even smell it after you have blow dried your hair& Even a day or two after using this. This helps damaged hair and gives it shine and life. I highly suggest this hair mask!
Jane E.
Scottsdale, AZ
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Jane E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I normally love hair repair treatments but this one makes my hair super oily. Like I need to use dry shampoo after. It did make my hair look shiny & feel soft tho! The bottle leaks & I only got to use it a couple times.
Krystine R.
Bridgeport, WV
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Krystine R.
I picked up this amika hair mask during a Boxycharm PopUp sale. I love hair masks and use them once or twice a week. My hair is thick and waist length so I didn't get very many uses out of this little tube. The times I did use it my hair was a touch softer, a little shinier, and easier to brush out. It didn't really wow me though. I have other hair masks that treat my hair better so I probably won't repurchase. [product:amika-the-kure-intense-repair-mask] #hairmask #haircare
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Jennifer N.
This treatment is a life saver! I have long thick hair and have been using it twice a week. My scalp tends to be very dry and I usually only wash my hair once per week, but it seems like it has been able to use the extra hydration lately. Before this product, I could barely brush my hair because of all the tangles. Lately it feels so soft and healthy!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,102 reviews
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Dina H.
The first thing I noticed about this product was the delightful fragrance. It smells really nice! The 2nd thing was how runny it is. I put it on and my hair instantly sucked it up. I can’t see the instructions without a magnifying glass, so I assumed since there wasn’t any thing to rinse out, that perhaps it is a leave in conditioner. That’s what I did. It left my hair feeling soft and silky. However... it was too slippery to style my hair the way I wanted to. That’s why I gave it 4 stars. I would not purchase this again for myself, but I can tell you that it works nice.
Angel M.
Wilmington , CA
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Angel M.
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Angel M.
Wow I didn’t even use a lot and it just revived my hair.. I like it because it’s not oily or sitting on top of the hair.. it is really penetrating.. I am trying to switch colors so I’ve been washing a lot and I’m happy I got this..it doesn’t really have a strong smell but definitely works for kuring me haha 😂 amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask
Lori M.
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Lori M.
I got this Amika The Kure multi-task repair treatment. First I didnt know that the one I had was liquid form not a lotion or a thicker kind. So when I opened it and turned it over in my hand, I ended up spilling almost half of the bottle. I didnt like that it was liquid cause I couldnt tell if I was putting it in my hair or just dropping it. My hair felt dried out when I got out of the shower amd as I brush a had tangles. I didnt like the way my hair felt or how it looked. It felt like dried straw and look not at all healthy. I'm not happy with this at all. I'm sorry but this is not for me.
Sayda V.
Brooklyn, NY
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Sayda V.
This has to be one of my favorite masks. It leaves your hair so soft and smells so good😍
Maliya R.
Okemah, OK
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask uploaded by Maliya R.
I love this mask. I’m natural and it has brought my dry, brittle hair back to life. It doesn’t have a big scent, but there is a scent. It’s overall very nice.
Sammy E.
White Plains, NY
This is my favorite hair mask! I love how healthy and strong my hair looks right after. I dye my hair blonde and this helps so much to bounce my hair back to normal!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Geneviève H.
il y a un an
amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask How is this product?! I would love to get some input!
Jacinta G. il y a un an
Love it. My hair feels silky smooth and hydrated and lasts a week which is great