amika The Dream Team uploaded by Lexi W.amika The Dream Team uploaded by Meaghan R.amika The Dream Team uploaded by Maryna Z.

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A shampoo and conditioner to cleanse and nourish hair for a perfect second-day, lived-in look. Key benefits:- Creates texture- Adds volume- Softens hair If you want to know more…The Perk Up Dry Shampoo contains the lightweight, natural rice starch to absorb excess oil and dirt that weighs hair down. The cleansing formula creates texture, adds volume, and deodorizes to refresh hair between shampoos. The Silken Up Dry Conditioner weightlessly conditions tresses with an antioxidant-packed dry formulation that will never dampen a style. This set contains:- 5.3 oz/ 150 g Perk Up Dry Shampoo- 5.1 oz/ 144 g Silken Up Dry Conditioner It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Lynn B.
I just tried this brand and I love it. I was looking at the dry shampoo when a store associate told me about this combo. I saved $9 with this set. Both have a lovely scent. The dry shampoo does an excellent job in absorbing oil. It is white, but doesn’t leave a residue. The oil spray is light. I concentrate on my ends which are dryer. It didn’t make my hair oily. I’m hooked on them.
Stephanie R.
Shreveport
I love these!! Sometimes I spray it just to smell it as well. The shampoo I received in a subscription and I thought I was ordering the shampoo when I got the conditioner. It is awesome for my dry brittle hair!! I keep getting dry shampoos and they will be given away because nothing compares to Amika!!
Lexi W.
That says it all "Dream Team". Amika has such amazing haircare priducts and I am adicted to the way it smells!!! This really does make my hair, perk and super soft while drying up the oils. Highly recommend!!!!
Sydney C.
Definitely a dream team! They go hand in hand together! Recently purchased this duo over at Sephora. I already loved the Amika dry shampoo so why not buy the full size and also try the conditioning spray.

Dry shampoo - unlike other brands, this actually makes my hair feel clean, revitalized, refreshed, and smelling good! There is no white powder residue left behind so you don't need to worry. It is light-weight, quick and easy. The scent reminds me of berries, florals, and baby powder. If you are scent sensitive, you may not like this. Spray at the roots of the hair. Shake after each spray.

Dry conditioner - absolutely fallen in love with this. My hair immediately felt soft and silky upon application. My hair tends to have split ends and are dry at the bottom.. something it's even tangled. One spray of this and it coats the cuticles of the hair... my split ends disappeared and my hands easily ran through! It's like I had new healthy hair I never had before! Only spray from middle of hair to ends. Shake after each spray.

Highly recommend snatching this up before it's all gone!
Marcella V.
Wisconsin
This product worked so good on my hair. The texture that it added was amazing and the smell we just as good. The spray didn't leave a white residue like most that I've tried. I will repurchase another full size of this product.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Works wonderfully, doesn't leave a white build up on your roots or scalp. The smell is amazing, i swish my hair just to smell it. Wish it was more conditioning though
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Let me say, I only used the dry shampoo. I did not think the scent was anything wonderful. The spray was standard powder like other dry shampoo sprays. I did like how my hair came out though.
Kaytlyn S.
Forever my favorite product line it smells AMAZING the dry shampoo is perfect for fine hair and makes your hair not only feel good but makes it smell fresh! Such a great product
Daphne W.
This for sure is the dream team!! Each bottle does exactly what it claims, which is super amazing for my hair!!! I seriously can't get enough of the smell!!!!💖💖💖 They also have powerful sprays which is awesome as well!!
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
These smell great. I don't use the conditioner that often because the dry shampoo is not that drying. These are great for mildly oily hair. I'm a blonde so I don't tend to get oily. I do love the packaging and the brand has some great stuff!