BeautyHairHair Styling Toolsamika
The Confidante Moisture Maintenance Styler, 225 Lb

amika The Confidante Moisture Maintenance Styler, 2.25 Lb.

by amika

Fast and lasting. That’s how we like our looks. So we created a tool that speeds the heat to all the right places, without over drying. For one-pass perfect styles that stay smoother longer. No thirsty hair here. iRED Beam Technology embedded into the...

If price was NOT a factor—what hair straightener would you buy over any other one? Currently have amika The Confidante Moisture Maintenance Styler, 2.25 Lb. And not impressed.
How does the amika The Confidante Moisture Maintenance Styler, 2.25 Lb. (dual voltage) compare to Hot Tools - Black Gold 1'' Ionic Salon Flat Iron (dual voltage)? I've been using the Hot Tools brand, BUT.... really contemplating an Amika? Any input would be great!
I’ve been looking at getting this flat iron. Does it work well for curling your hair?
Start your review of amika The Confidante Moisture Maintenance Styler, 2.25 Lb.!
Ana B.
Saint Paul, MN
amika The Confidante Moisture Maintenance Styler, 2.25 Lb. uploaded by Ana B.
amika The Confidante Moisture Maintenance Styler, 2.25 Lb. uploaded by Ana B.
this is hands down the best hair straightener i have EVER used. makes your hair look so smooth and shiny! leaves it soft and hydrated forsure. my friend thought i was wearing a wig when i used this straightener lol so glad i purchased this! also it heats up so fast literally within a min. amika The Confidante Moisture Maintenance Styler, 2.25 Lb.
Ashley P.
Terrebonne, OR
This is a great hair straightener, goes up to 450 degrees, I don’t feel line it burns my hair and doesn’t pull hair either. I also use this to curl my hair, it’s a very great heat tool. I highly recommend
Willow I.
Fort Worth, TX
Buy this! I’ve used babilyss and chi and neither comes close to this. After straightening your hair still feel silky soft and smooth I’m not dry and static he like the other ones
Genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,627 reviews
This flat iron was recommended to me by my hair stylist and I’m so glad I took the plunge and purchased it. It uses infared technology and heats up super fast. It does a great job in leaving my hair silky, shiny and frizz free. Definitely recommended.
Huxley G.
Ridgewood, NY
I bought this flat iron a few months ago, after my old Conair finally bit the dust. Though this is definitely a major improvement from the flat iron I was using, I am not blown away. I really enjoy that it heats up quickly, and I am pleased with the infrared technology it uses. Two issues with it, are that it makes a constant buzzing noise and it sometimes will grab your hair a bit. It does do a good job on my wavy hair, but it still does require several passes. Overall I am happy with the flat iron, but do think there are some improvements to be made to make the quality more in-line with the price point.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Best straightener ever! I've never had a flat iron straighten my hair this fast before with one pass. I have somewhat straight hair to begin with, but I have a lot of it. I've pretty much used it every morning since I've gotten it! Definitely recommend. It's well worth the money.
Guadalupe C.
Elmhurst, IL
Wow do I love this iron. I use it on myself and my clients and I absolutely love it. Leaves hair oh so silky and can also curl with this.
Heather M.
Maryville
My favorite flat iron I have ever owned. Falling for this company and bought the entire line almost. Their products are awesome.
Rachel R.
brunswick
I love this straightener. I use it daily on my clients at the salon. Highly recommend. It also has an auto turn off which is very helpful for forgetful minds like myself!
Desirae H.
Garrett, IN
This hair straightener is worth every penny! It leave my hair silky smooth and the adjustable temperature has a huge range of selections, I love watching it heat up within 45 seconds, it will show you what temperature it is at as it is heating up. The plates do not pull on my baby fine curly hair and works perfect for straightening or curling my hair! It is an amazing straightener to say the least!