BeautyHairHair Styling Toolsamika
The Antidote Silk Wrap Styler

amika The Antidote Silk Wrap Styler

by amika

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A one-inch styler featuring nano silk plate technology a combination of silk, teflon, mineral, and ceramic nanoparticles embedded into the plates to deliver healthier-looking hair. Key benefits:- Locks in moisture- Smooths hair- Adds shine If you want to know more… The Antidote Silk Wrap Styler features a moisture lock function that charges hair with far-infrared heat to lock in moisture and negative ions, which creates shine. The silk wrap plate smooths the hairs surface for a shiny, frizz-free look, while generating millions of negative ions per second to seal the hair cuticle. The one-inch floating plates speed styling and the ceramic heating element features immediate heat recovery from 170-F to 450-F giving you the ability to curl, wave, straighten, and volumize.

Is this worth the money?
Vale a pena o dinheiro?
How does this compare to the Chi hair straighteners?
Start your review of amika The Antidote Silk Wrap Styler!
Tess G.
Goodrich, MI
I’m obsessed with my Amika iron. My hair is flat, fine, & can obtain heat damage super easily. This iron is so effective at a super low heat....I never have to worry about damage or go back over the section fifty times. I have owned several different types of irons and this one is by far the best.
Vonna T.
Florida
This flat iron is really good it helps a lot getting the job done all you have to do is scroll down on ur hair one time and your hair will be all dolled up again. But sadly mine broke and I'm in the process of trying to get another one just like this.
Chris T.
Atlanta
I love love love how my hair feels after I use this styler! Not only does it look good, it is also less breakage, the curl last FOREVER, and it is so easy to use! I definitely recommend it and would buy it again myself!
Sarah A.
W Melbourne, FL
I always reach for this tool because it is so versatile. I can straighten, curl, or create beach waves with it.
Kayla R.
West Bend, WI
This is a great one, I love styling my hair and this gets the job done!!! First time user and love it!!!!!!!! A little expensive but not to bad! It works great and it's well worth it. I have wavy hair and it styles great. I would recommend this to anyone
Mouad  G.
Astoria, NY
Alguna vez tuve una y trabajaba super bien, una lastima que la perdí, pero no tengo queja de esta increíble plancha
Amanda F.
West liberty, KY
Amika is the only straightener I have used for the last 10 years. I always get compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair feels after using this flat iron. It heats up so fast and works so well! I love it!
Cierra C.
I no longer straighten my own hair due to personal preferences, but when I did I really liked using this product. It left my curly 3c/4a hair feeling silky and I normally only needed to run it through my hair 2x in order to get my desired like. As an African American woman I can vouch that this product is good with a variety of hair types.
Ashley W.
Rossville, GA
I really love it but sadly mine broke. I really need to go and get a new one! They are absolutely amazing!!!
Michelle C.
Orlando
Es muy util y muy buena deben provarla en serio les gustara y les aseguro que la usaran siempre