amika text(ure) me uploaded by Lindsi G.amika text(ure) me uploaded by Hannah P.

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A trio to master perfectly-imperfect, second day hair with a dry shampoo, dry conditioner, and a texture spray. Key benefits: - Creates soft texture and removes odors to refresh hair between shampoos - Lightly conditions and detangles while adding softness and shine to locks - Delivers sexy, tousled, undone hair If you want to know more… Pull off a good hair day in between shampoos with this trio. It features Perk Up Dry Shampoo and Silken Up Dry Conditioner, along with a Un. Done Texture Spray for added volume on the go. This set contains: - 1 oz/43 mL Perk Up Dry Shampoo - 1 oz/43 mL Silken Up Dry Conditioner - 1 oz/43 mL Un. done Texture Spray It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of sodium chloride and artificial colors, and it's safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair. see more...

katherine k.
TIFTON
The Amika texture spray has hands down been my favorite product I was introduced to this year. It takes my curls to another level. When I use this my curls don't become one. They spread out making me look like I have a full head of curls. It's beautiful and smells amazing
Kendra L.
First off, I adore this brand; love their packaging and cute print. I love the way this stuff smells too, holy goodness it is the perfect amount of sweet and soft. It's kind of flirty too. I have had people compliment my perfume but I wasn't wearing any. The dry conditioner is my favorite of the Amika products. I feel like it cleanses and refreshes my dry, sad hair. The dry shampoo is also fantastic as it soaks up all the oilygoop at the scalp. Really top notch products, you can't go wrong here.
#giftcrush
Brittney V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best texturizing spray ever. It smells fabulous and doesn't make your hair feel sticky. It keeps your hairstyle looking great all day. Plus it's just really pretty. Would definitely recommend! One of my favorite products.
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Lindsi G.
Received the full size amika un done texture spray in my luxevoxbox and I absolutely LOVE IT!! Not only does it smell great ,it's so easy to use! It doesn't make my hair hard or stiff right when it goes on. It's so easy to get the volume that I love with this spray!!
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Received a full size of the undone texture spray and seriously have no idea how i ever lived without it. It is amazing and highly recommended. I will definitely be buying it once I run out
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this product not only it smells good and works great it's so easy to use it's affordable it's good on your hair it doesn't weigh it down and just the whole line bottles are super cute definitely a repurchase item and something I would recommend to all of you guys
Kayla W.
Indianapolis, IN
I loved this product. I have thin and fragile hair and it didn’t make it feel weighted. It smells AMAZING as well, however I don’t feel like my hair stayed as “clean” feeling as it would without the product. I would definitely recommend it.
Maya G.
I love Amika products! The wizard and also the heat protection spray. My hair has never felt so healthy and soft!
Kelsie K.
Awesome. Beshdisosjdbsosjsosjal djsiwnsoahdbaiaisjwb disowoaoxuciska cu sins. Isowowiduf u is c.