BY AMIKA

The amika™ Straightening Tension Comb is a professional tool that is designed with a spring-loaded hinged handle, that holds hair in place so you can style as desired. The innovative comb allows you to control even sections of hair, making it easy to style while blow drying or flat ironing. The comb applies just the right amount of tension, allowing you to achieve salon-quality results in the comfort of your home. Straightening Tension Comb, Pink. see more...

• Does this work as well as a straightener? What are the pros and ...1 Answers
  • Can people with short hair use it or only longhair uses1 Answers
  • Is this a good quality comb? i have had some that...Be the first to answer!
Diane N.
Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
Its a nice comb to grab hair with instead of using your hand. This really help straightening ever hair strand there is. I'm pretty sure this product is very useful toward the people with coarser and curly hair. This product work really nice on all type of hair and ensure no tangle being left.
Bronx, NY
I love how it has all brush on top which is really amazing this is probably going to be mine 11th time it is really affordable not expensive I am really satisfy and I would buy this again. I love it amazing
Asia h.
Asia h.
Deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of this maybe it's just me I love using a carbon comb that doesn't Burn when heat touches it. But if your doing it yourself it's really affordable
Madison W.
Madison W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I straighten my hair everyday and this is a huge part of what I use it is so helpful it's unreal
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
This product makes straightening my hair so much faster and so much more effective. It's a little awkward getting use to it at first but once you do you'll love it! It works great!!
I love that I can straighten my hair w/ out my fingers getting burnt, I always have one and I buy them as gifts for my friends and they love it, after me giving it they use it every time they straighten their hair.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
It's something people should try , I like it it works fine on my hair and maybe it will on others too
Carly I.
Carly I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't know what to think when I used this the first time I did a gk. I had never seen one before but i can say I love it! It does tug hair a little bit but it is really nice!
Very useful if you don't want to touch your hot hair after using a straightener
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Useful especially if you want to avoid touching hot hair after passing the flatiron through.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I need one of these where do they sell this!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work as well as a straightener? What are the pros and cons? How does the price compare?
Bronx, NY
Can people with short hair use it or only longhair uses
Jeannine R.
Jeannine R.
Calgary , AB
How does this work??
Tara C.
Tara C.
Ambridge, PA
I have seen this at my local beauty supply store. I want one because I know it well work great when flat ironing your hair. Well it help you to cut the ends of your hair?