Amika Straightening Tension Comb

The amika™ Straightening Tension Comb is a professional tool that is designed with a spring-loaded hinged handle, that holds hair in place so you can style as desired. The innovative comb allows you to control even sections of hair, making it easy to style while blow drying or flat ironing. The comb applies just the right amount of tension, allowing you to achieve salon-quality results in the comfort of your home. Straightening Tension Comb, Pink. see more...

Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
Its a nice comb to grab hair with instead of using your hand. This really help straightening ever hair strand there is. I'm pretty sure this product is very useful toward the people with coarser and curly hair. This product work really nice on all type of hair and ensure no tangle being left.
Asia h.
Deland, FL
Not really a fan of this maybe it's just me I love using a carbon comb that doesn't Burn when heat touches it. But if your doing it yourself it's really affordable
I love that I can straighten my hair w/ out my fingers getting burnt, I always have one and I buy them as gifts for my friends and they love it, after me giving it they use it every time they straighten their hair.
Sarah T.
This product makes straightening my hair so much faster and so much more effective. It's a little awkward getting use to it at first but once you do you'll love it! It works great!!
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
I love how it has all brush on top which is really amazing this is probably going to be mine 11th time it is really affordable not expensive I am really satisfy and I would buy this again. I love it amazing
Carly I.
Didn't know what to think when I used this the first time I did a gk. I had never seen one before but i can say I love it! It does tug hair a little bit but it is really nice!
Lizbeth C.
It's something people should try , I like it it works fine on my hair and maybe it will on others too
Vivian M.
I love to straighten my hair but I would love to try this I'm always burning my hair w my flat iron
Madison W.
I straighten my hair everyday and this is a huge part of what I use it is so helpful it's unreal
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Useful especially if you want to avoid touching hot hair after passing the flatiron through.
Ashley G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I need one of these where do they sell this!
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
Can people with short hair use it or only longhair uses
Tara C.
Ambridge, PA
I have seen this at my local beauty supply store. I want one because I know it well work great when flat ironing your hair. Well it help you to cut the ends of your hair?
Jeannine R.
Calgary , AB
How does this work??
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Does this work as well as a straightener? What are the pros and cons? How does the price compare?