Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask Sheetsamika
Soulfood Soul Food Nourishing Mask 68oz/20ml Travel Size - New, Free Ship

by amika

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amika Soulfood Soul Food Nourishing Mask .68oz/20ml Travel Size - New, Free Ship!
How would you rate this product?
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Amika Soulfood Soul Food Nourishing Mask .68oz/20ml Travel Size - New, Free Ship uploaded by Emily W.
This mask made my hair feel very sleek and shiny. I left it on for five minutes while i’m in the shower and it worked like a charm. You can find this at Sephora, though I got this sample in one of their favorites boxes.
Cristina D.
Reading, PA
Amika Soulfood Soul Food Nourishing Mask .68oz/20ml Travel Size - New, Free Ship uploaded by Cristina D.
Love love love! Great for daily use as a light leave in for hair as well as for a treatment! It is great for all hair types. I highly recommend!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
Amika Soulfood Soul Food Nourishing Mask .68oz/20ml Travel Size - New, Free Ship uploaded by Roxanne O.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:amika-soulfood-soul-food-nourishing-mask-.68oz/20ml-travel-size-new,-free-ship] 🥳 Another empty! I first tried this @amika soulfood hair mask in this size, from an @influenster #Voxbox (join with the #LinkInBio). Then i got it full sized with my Polished a Perfection Straightening Brush Purchase, & then again i received this one, in this size from @sephora in a hair product kit that i bought specifically for this product. I would repurchase this again. It’s my go to hair mask now when I’m looking to repurchase. This size lasted me a good couple months. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week so it might not be a good measure of time to compare to if you wash more often, or have hair of a different length (mine is long) I really enjoy this hair mask. It smells wonderful and treats my hair well. I have healthy hair but since i color it; i need to re add moisture back into it frequently. Using this on all of my wash days dose the trick. It’s not heavy and doesn’t leave my (medium-thick) hair feeling weighed down. The formula contains Jojoba Oil which fills in the cracks in your strands to help repair them and vitamin C which is an antioxidant that assists in hair growth, repair, and a reduction of free radicals. This #Amika SoulFood Hair mask is also free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors. If you haven’t tried it, i recommend stopping by #Sephora and asking for one if they have it; it’s definitely worth a try and a buy. .
Donila C.
Worcester, MA
Amika Soulfood Soul Food Nourishing Mask .68oz/20ml Travel Size - New, Free Ship uploaded by Donila C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Of all the masks that I have used for my hair, this is by far the best one. I love the scent, and I always feel like after using this my hair is silky smooth and frizz free. I got this sample size in a play by Sephora box and now I have to go looking online and at stores for it because I think it is a product that I can't live without especially during the New England Winters
Elizabeth L.
Los Angeles, CA
Amika Soulfood Soul Food Nourishing Mask .68oz/20ml Travel Size - New, Free Ship uploaded by Elizabeth L.
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE this! Got a sample size from Sephora as last months store gift. I finally got to use it and it’s amazing. It smells nice and is easy to use. It was the perfect way to nourish my hair after a long weekend.
Olivia H.
Orange, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product so so much. Made all the difference in my hair. Also smells amazing
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
It made my hair soft and the smell wasn’t really memorable I’ve used better masks but it wasn’t horrible I’ve just become a mask snob!
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m not into this as a nourishing mask, but it’s an AMAZING detangling conditioner. The slip is wild. It took me less than 5min to detangle my medium length, tangled up mop of curls. My hair is reasonably soft, but not as much as I’d like. A solid 4 stars, but not for what if’s advertised for.
Tiffany B.
Beech Creek, PA
Amika products have a unique smell. Calming and not so feminine that my boyfriend will use it too. It says you can you daily or weekly. I only had a trail size, so I tried this twice in one week days apart. My hair felt soft and I had a noticeable shine without my fine hair being weighted done.
Ina B.
New Castle, DE
Amika Soulfood Soul Food Nourishing Mask .68oz/20ml Travel Size - New, Free Ship uploaded by Ina B.
sooo, I was really happy that I found amika and their products. I highly recommend their products. They just smell georgeus, work on very well and the hair is really shining all the way long!! I will buy it agan and again, would like to have full sized one. Oh, and also, packagi g is so cool

Looking for your answer?