BY AMIKA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A daily or weekly luxurious, deep conditioning treatment that completely restores and repairs dry, damaged hair. Key benefits:- Deeply conditions and hydrates- Restores and repairs damaged hair- Improves softness, shine and elasticityIf you want to know more… Soulfood Nourishing Mask deeply conditions and hydrates hair by delivering nutrients deep into hair's cortex. The result is long lasting softness, shine, elasticity, and manageability. Luxuriously thick, yet never heavy, thirsty hair drinks up the exact amount of hydration needed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and MCIT. It is cruelty-free and gluten-free and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

Buy on Sephora
Carly W.
Verona, PA
this stuff is the bomb!! I was unsure about it at first because I saw that some of the ingredients were alcohol based and thought it would just dry my hair out but this is just so good! the smell is amazing and it just makes my hair so soft and hydrated. amika products are my new favorite
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
I first got this as a sample when I subscribed to Birchbox. I used it immediately because hello cute packaging. But instantly fell in love with the scent and it worked wonders for my dry, color treated locks.
Eleanor E.
Lawrence, KS
I love amika products. Got obsessed with them after a birchbox. Love the smell! This mask is great to use after conditioning to help make the smell last longer after you wash it out. It was a small bottle so I ran out of it fast ☹️ (I have long hair).
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
Amika is one of my favorite brands, and this mask is one of the reasons why! It smells incredible like all amika products and makes my hair silky smooth. I purchased the smaller size to try it out and it lasted for about 5 washes. (I have medium-length, fine hair.) I plan on buying the full-size soon!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I use this weekly to add time much needed moisture to my dry and damaged hair. I’m so freaking obsessed with everything amika makes just because of the scent, literally everything smells so fresh and amazing! This mask works so well and doesn’t make hair greasy.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
I got a samples on my play box. First off I must say I'm obsessed with the smell. I apply it in the shower and waited 5 min. It left my hair feeling soft after I rinsed it off. But once I towel dried my hair, it felt a bit on the dry side.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I received this in one of my Birchboxes. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel brand new! I like to leave it on my hair a little longer than recommended, sometimes even overnight.
Maddie U.
aurora
This product is amazing. First off it smells so good, it's hard to describe the scent but it smells amazing. Secondly my hair was so so so soft after and just so beautiful.
Shamila S.
Rosedale, NY
I never tried this mask but I charge really good I would recommend it to anyone dry skin sensitive skin lots of product you could get it at Ulta Beauty or any store
Jessica R.
Hinesburg, VT
I received this as a sample from my Sephora Play! box. I have used it twice now and absolutely love this product. I use it as directed, in the shower after i shampoo. I applied it to the ends of the hair like i would my conditioner and left it in while i shave and wash my face. Before i finish i rinse the product from my hair. I went about my usual styling of blow drying and then straightening with my flat iron. My hair felt amazing. Very soft. It didn't do much for the frizzines but my hairs isnt very frizzy except from the dead ends. I would definitely buy this in the future as a hair mask.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Asma M.
how often would you need to use this to see a difference
Hope B.
Is this good for a sensitive scalp?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Is this mask good for sensitive skin?
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
What does this smell like?

back