amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask

by amika

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A daily or weekly luxurious, deep conditioning treatment that completely restores and repairs dry, damaged hair. Key benefits:- Deeply conditions and hydrates- Restores and repairs damaged hair- Improves softness, shine and elasticityIf you want to know more… Soulfood Nourishing Mask deeply conditions and hydrates hair by delivering nutrients deep into hair's cortex. The result is long lasting softness, shine, elasticity, and manageability. Luxuriously thick, yet never heavy, thirsty hair drinks up the exact amount of hydration needed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and MCIT. It is cruelty-free and gluten-free and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

Is this mask suitable for coarse hair?
Who else is as obsessed with this as I am?
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask What are your thoughts on this? Is it worth the price tag? I want to try it out but I am skeptical.
Start your review of amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask!
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells soooo good! Amika hair products always smell super yummy and work really well. I love this Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask for deep conditioning. It doesn’t weigh down my fine hair or make it greasy at all. My hair is damaged from years of highlights, so this is perfect for keeping it healthy!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Courtney H.
This is my third pack. It must be a favorite for beauty subscriptions. Don’t need much and covers hair well. This mask makes me feel like I’ve sat at the sink at the hair salon for a deep condition treatment. My hair feels so soft, looks healthy and has a nice shine to it when I use. Only downfall is the price.
Sindia B.
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Sindia B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I thought it was good, nice scent, moisturizing, but didn’t rock my world. I got it as a sample, and am glad I tried it. I wanted to test it out as I heard about this line, glad for the sample.
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Melanie F.
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Awesome hair mask! Amika hair products are always great and the smell is so yummy! Highly recommend this deep conditioning mask!
Rebecca P.
Wilmington
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Rebecca P.
I absolutely love this product. I think $28 is a reasonable price for the amount of product you get. I have always struggled with dry and frizzy hair, but ever since I started using this mask my hair is the softest it’s ever been. 10/10 would recommend!!
Brooke L.
Williamsburg
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Brooke L.
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Brooke L.
amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo amika Phantom Hydrating Dry Shampoo Foam The #amika product line not only delivers on its claims for my hair BUT Omg! The scent is heavenly even when my hair is no longer wet If I could I’d pass samples out and be their citizen pusher lol
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Kelly M.
This bright happy little tube smells great and makes hair super soft. This causes less product buildup on my hair than most.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have super dry and thin hair, so I am a huge fan of hair masks. I actually currently have two mini containers of this mask in my cabinet, one from Birchbox and one from Sephora and I love it so much!! It has a really pretty scent, almost like baby powder. It’s thick and creamy and adds great hydration to my hair. Even after blow drying, my hair still feels soft and smooth. I will definitely repurchase this one once I run out!!!
ashley N.
Newport Beach, CA
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by ashley N.
Obsessed! Love the soft, hydrated feeling it leaves my hair. Does not leave it oily at all. It can even be used daily, but I only wash my hair twice a week. Smells amazing too!amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Martha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got several of these to try from Sephora and I love it! It leaves my hair feeling soft and not tangled. I am currently waiting on my full size one to arrive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mila K.
Juneau, AK
il y a 7 mois
Melanie F. il y a 5 mois
It’s wonderful, definitely try it!
Andrea N.
Zanesville, OH
il y a 10 mois
Judy T. il y a 3 mois
your hair shouldnt feel greasy after! my hair was really light and volumized just make sure u wash it all out!