amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Sara R.amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask uploaded by Sara R.

BY AMIKA #78 in Hair Masks

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A daily or weekly luxurious, deep conditioning treatment that completely restores and repairs dry, damaged hair. Key benefits:- Deeply conditions and hydrates- Restores and repairs damaged hair- Improves softness, shine and elasticityIf you want to know more… Soulfood Nourishing Mask deeply conditions and hydrates hair by delivering nutrients deep into hair's cortex. The result is long lasting softness, shine, elasticity, and manageability. Luxuriously thick, yet never heavy, thirsty hair drinks up the exact amount of hydration needed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and MCIT. It is cruelty-free and gluten-free and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

Buy on Sephora
Keely C.
Bellingham
I love this brand! Everything works exactly like it says it's going to this was especially nice felt wonderful on the skin it was just perfect! I was introduced to it through Birchbox but I love it and I also love their dry shampoo they're volumizing spray I can't remember exactly what it's called but all their products are absolutely wonderful and do exactly as they say they're going to do. I would recommend this to anyone that wanted just something nice and we have so many products in front of us that we don't know what to choose from this is a product that does what it says it's going to do! I work with people skin all day long I'm also a permanent cosmetic artist and I always tell people about this brand even if even if we're talking about the dry shampoo because I love it so much!
Jessica R.
South Burlington, VT
I received this as a sample from my Sephora Play! box. I have used it twice now and absolutely love this product. I use it as directed, in the shower after i shampoo. I applied it to the ends of the hair like i would my conditioner and left it in while i shave and wash my face. Before i finish i rinse the product from my hair. I went about my usual styling of blow drying and then straightening with my flat iron. My hair felt amazing. Very soft. It didn't do much for the frizzines but my hairs isnt very frizzy except from the dead ends. I would definitely buy this in the future as a hair mask.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I received this in my Sephora Play box and I’m not really impressed.
I used it today and the results were nor great. My hair smells great because it of this product. The scent is so classy - smells like a perfume. The product made my hair soft but nothing better than my regular conditioner doesn’t do for me.
It didn’t restore my damaged hair like the packaging said it would ... it just conditioned it.
Overall... great smell, good conditioning but nothing more.
Eleanor E.
Lawrence, KS
I love amika products. Got obsessed with them after a birchbox. Love the smell! This mask is great to use after conditioning to help make the smell last longer after you wash it out. It was a small bottle so I ran out of it fast ☹️ (I have long hair).
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Which hair type is it good for? ✔ Straight ✔ Wavy ✔ Curly ✔ Coiled ✔ Tightly Coiled What it is: A daily or weekly luxurious, deep conditioning treatment that completely restores and repairs dry, damaged hair. Key benefits: - Deeply conditions and hydrates - Restores and repairs damaged hair - Improves softness, shine and elasticity Retails for $28.00
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this in my Sephora PLAY! box. I have definitely tried hair masks that feel more nourishing and add more shine to my hair. It wasn’t bad and I did feel a slight difference in my hair, but not to the extent that I have with other hair masks. I do love the smell though!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
There's not much to say other than I didn't really see a difference in my hair, and I didn't care for the smell. I was skeptic of only leaving it in for 5 minutes. It didn't work for me that eay, and it I tried for 30 minutes and an hour. Neither did anything great.
Maddie U.
Normal, IL
This product is amazing. First off it smells so good, it's hard to describe the scent but it smells amazing. Secondly my hair was so so so soft after and just so beautiful.
Shamila S.
Queens
I never tried this mask but I charge really good I would recommend it to anyone dry skin sensitive skin lots of product you could get it at Ulta Beauty or any store
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
I got a samples on my play box. First off I must say I'm obsessed with the smell. I apply it in the shower and waited 5 min. It left my hair feeling soft after I rinsed it off. But once I towel dried my hair, it felt a bit on the dry side.
Hope B.
Is this good for a sensitive scalp?
Asma M.
how often would you need to use this to see a difference
Kim B.
Kelowna
My hair is so damaged. Does this really work?
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
How often would you need to use this to see a difference?
cara b.
St Leonards on Sea, Hastings
Is this worth the money?