BY AMIKA #90 in Hair Masks

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A daily or weekly luxurious, deep conditioning treatment that completely restores and repairs dry, damaged hair. Key benefits:- Deeply conditions and hydrates- Restores and repairs damaged hair- Improves softness, shine and elasticityIf you want to know more… Soulfood Nourishing Mask deeply conditions and hydrates hair by delivering nutrients deep into hair's cortex. The result is long lasting softness, shine, elasticity, and manageability. Luxuriously thick, yet never heavy, thirsty hair drinks up the exact amount of hydration needed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and MCIT. It is cruelty-free and gluten-free and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• My hair is so damaged. Does this really work?1 Answers
  • Do you use as a conditioner or as mask?2 Answers
  • What is your opinion in this product?1 Answers
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I received a sample in my Sephora playboy, and I think this is a great product. My only complaint is that I had to use the whole tube on my hair being that it’s extremely coarse, and thick. I also had let my hair get more matted than usual so that could also be why I needed more. It did make it easier to get a brush through, but it was hard to tell how effective it was, but the fact I got a brush through easily makes me think it did a pretty great job. It is a little thicker so it’s not something you use all the time, but I think if you have dry chemically treated hair this would be something to try. It also smells amazing, and isn’t crazy expensive for a nicer hair mask. I definitely would use again, and would recommend to others as well.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Which hair type is it good for? ✔ Straight ✔ Wavy ✔ Curly ✔ Coiled ✔ Tightly Coiled What it is: A daily or weekly luxurious, deep conditioning treatment that completely restores and repairs dry, damaged hair. Key benefits: - Deeply conditions and hydrates - Restores and repairs damaged hair - Improves softness, shine and elasticity Retails for $28.00
Cynthia Z.
Madison , NJ
I only wash my hair once or twice a week and I've been trying out a few masks every time I wash it for a few months now ( 2 Kerastase masks, Madam CJ walker, briogeo...). Every time I use the soulfood mask I have a fantastic hair day - no styling or leave in necessary! It doesn't weight my hair down, but keeps my waves controlled and well behaved. Unbelievable and hands down the best hair mask I've ever tried.
Keely C.
Bellingham
I love this brand! Everything works exactly like it says it's going to this was especially nice felt wonderful on the skin it was just perfect! I was introduced to it through Birchbox but I love it and I also love their dry shampoo they're volumizing spray I can't remember exactly what it's called but all their products are absolutely wonderful and do exactly as they say they're going to do. I would recommend this to anyone that wanted just something nice and we have so many products in front of us that we don't know what to choose from this is a product that does what it says it's going to do! I work with people skin all day long I'm also a permanent cosmetic artist and I always tell people about this brand even if even if we're talking about the dry shampoo because I love it so much!
Raisa R.
Queens Vlg, NY
I recently got a balayage to my hair and I have never done anything to it. As any new hair person I was terrified I love how the highlights look but I didn’t want my hair to look or feel damaged. I went to Sephora and picked this up and omg its amazing. My hair feels the same as before if not better. It’s so silky smooth and it just adds a nice shine. I use it twice a week and honestly recommend colored hair or not. As you can see my hair looks healthy! Love this product so so much
Rikki R.
PHILADELPHIA
I'm obsessed with this stuff.  I'm on my second tub.  I use it as my regular conditioner twice a week and as a mask once a week.  It's worked wonders on my bleached hair.  Even my hair dresser was impressed with the state of my hair since i've been using this.
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this in my Sephora PLAY! box. I have definitely tried hair masks that feel more nourishing and add more shine to my hair. It wasn’t bad and I did feel a slight difference in my hair, but not to the extent that I have with other hair masks. I do love the smell though!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
There's not much to say other than I didn't really see a difference in my hair, and I didn't care for the smell. I was skeptic of only leaving it in for 5 minutes. It didn't work for me that eay, and it I tried for 30 minutes and an hour. Neither did anything great.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I received this in my Sephora Play box and I’m not really impressed.
I used it today and the results were nor great. My hair smells great because it of this product. The scent is so classy - smells like a perfume. The product made my hair soft but nothing better than my regular conditioner doesn’t do for me.
It didn’t restore my damaged hair like the packaging said it would ... it just conditioned it.
Overall... great smell, good conditioning but nothing more.
Samantha R.
Milwaukee
Really love this hair mask. Got it as a sample and bought the full size right after! Makes my hair feel so so soft and definitely takes the frizz I usually get. I love the smell and have recommended this to many friends.
olivia b.
montreal
Do you use as a conditioner or as mask?
Hope B.
Is this good for a sensitive scalp?
Asma M.
how often would you need to use this to see a difference
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
My hair is so damaged. Does this really work?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?

back