BY UNKNOWN

Amika's [Perk Up Dry Shampoo](product:10391) is such a huge hit with our customers, we had to get our hands on their dry conditioner the second it launched. Together, they make the perfect pair for giving our hair instant freshness and bounce, no showering required. This lightweight mist acts just like a traditional conditioner, working to detangle and soften strands to make them more manageable and lustrous. It smells fantastic and is perfect for using any time your hair looks dry or see more...

• What's the difference between this and the Amika Dry Shampoo? I u...1 Answers
  • This is interesting! Does it really work???1 Answers
  • I've never used a dry conditioner-how does it work?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
I've tried this entire line of hair products and unfortunately I was not impressed. It was a little pricey for me - I feel like Suave brand would work just as good for half the price. I was disappointed because I know people who have used it and had great results. I have blonde, dry, flat hair that will get oily if I skip a day of washing it. I was hoping this product would help with that but it didn't. I wouldn't recommend because of my personal experience.
Sara N.
Sara N.
So I never found the need for a dry conditioner until this came in my birchbox! I immediately bought the full size and use it so often. I have naturally curly/wavy and dry thick hair so I use this at my ends and the middle of my hair for added shine and smoothing. It's one of my favorite hair products and I think it is such a necessity for people with dry hair, instantly makes it look healthy and shiny!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm really picky with dry shampoo bc in general my hair has to be washed more consistently then others. That being said, I find this works quite well: it sets in well and adds volume immediately. It smells great. I'm happy to be using it.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Parma, OH
I have never tried a dry conditioner prior to this product. I got it from my salon along with the dry shampoo. It does make my hair feel soft without becoming greasy, but I don't think I would purchase it again. It is just okay.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
I loooooove the packaging. It's so fun and playful and that's what sucked me into buying it. It's not bad as far as dry shampoos go but I was really hopeful this one wouldn't make me look like I had dandruff. It did.
Katie R.
Katie R.
This stuff smells really good! It didn't leave a residue when I used it on my dirty blonde hair! this dry shampoo gets the job done of refreshing your hair and doesn't leave it lily after
Khushi P.
Khushi P.
Great smelling dry shampoo! I purchased mine from Sephora and have to say even though it's on the pricier side I'm very pleased with this! Will buy again!!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Amika smells nice, but the brand fails to deliver an amazing result. For the price, I expected more from this product.
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Best dry conditioner. smells awesome feels awesome. doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy feeling. a nice light mist.
Abril P.
Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
Personally i really liked this product.. I received this as a sample in my birchbox..
Nirali A.
Nirali A.
Coppell, TX
Does this product make your hair oily?
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
Wellandport, ON
What's the difference between this and the Amika Dry Shampoo? I usually use the Drybar Detox dry shampoo. But I'm interested in this brand... Anyone able to compare the two for me from their own experience?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
I've never used a dry conditioner-how does it work?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Branson, MO
This is interesting! Does it really work???