BY UNKNOWN

Amika's [Perk Up Dry Shampoo](product:10391) is such a huge hit with our customers, we had to get our hands on their dry conditioner the second it launched. Together, they make the perfect pair for giving our hair instant freshness and bounce, no showering required. This travel-size mist acts just like a traditional conditioner, working to detangle and soften strands to make them more manageable and lustrous. It smells fantastic and is perfect for using any time your hair looks dry or see more...

• I’ve never used a dry conditioner before..... what are th...1 Answers
  • What's this for compared to a dry shampoo? I've never hea...1 Answers
  • Will this negate the purpose of the dry shampoo? Are they...1 Answers
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
My stylist used this on my hair for the first time and I was in love with the scent. I read some bad reviews online but I figured since the salon was selling it it was probably a good product. I noticed after I work out, and I don’t know if this was the hairspray in my hair (mind you it had been 3 days), but my hair felt brittle and more than normal amounts were coming out in a brush and when I would run my fingers through my hair...so I’m just not a fan of the line. I will give it another shot the next time I go into the salon but I may ask her not to use any of that hairspray by Amika.
Bailey P.
Provo
My hairstylist recommended this to me when I mentioned being frustrated with hair being gross after a workout. I bought it and have used it every day since! I love that it makes my hair smell so good and keeps the ends soft while I keep the same hairstyle for days on end
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
So, I wasn’t exactly about dry conditioner when I first heard of it. But it makes a lot of sense. Your hair tends to get dry and prone to tangles if you’ve gone a few days without washing, so this goes hand in hand with the dry shampoo, and it leaves your hair detangled with a soft silky feel. No greasy feeling! Do be aware of the instructions, like regular conditioner, this should be applied midstrand to ends in order to avoid oily buildup on the scalp.
Carsyn H.
I was new to the idea of a dry conditioner, but when I received this product in my Birchbox, I was really excited to try it! Amika has been one of my favorite brands for awhile now, so I expected it to be great. And it was! It leaves your hair feeling soft, shiny and smelling great. I still haven’t decided if I will purchase the full size product, just because my hair tends to stay pretty soft and shiny in between washes, but if yours doesn’t, then this is for you!
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
My ends start to get really dry after a couple days and most oils I use are too heavy for my fine hair but this dry conditioner works perfect to rehydrate my ends and take away the coarse dry look they end up having
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
Besides first day after shower, my hair is usually a greaseball.. This product will work for others but for my hair it does not work. I tried to use it this morning and I ended up throwing my hair right up because it looked worse than before! I won this in a raffle with some other Amika products. I will see if the others are any better!
Haile G.
Rawlins , WY
Honestly I never thought I would need this product but after using it I definitely changed my mind. It’s basically like hair softening perfume. It smells so good and makes my hair a little bit more manageable.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Absolutely love this !
It does a super job making my hair clean , and it smells amazing ! It’s definitely affordable as well , I usually purchase mine at Sephora .
Marie W.
Dearborn, MI
An amazing product for those with dry, damaged or colored hair that need an anti-dry shampoo. I usually spray it from mid- hair shaft to my ends. Keeps them soft and disguises split ends. Doesn’t leave my hair greasy or weighed down! Amika does it again!
Denise G.
Love all Amika products. I used this to untangle my hair in the morning and it works great. It does smell amazing and that's a plus for me. The cost is okay. I would buy again and I do recommend this product.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
How well does this really work? Do you have to use it with the dry Shampoo or can it be used on its own?
Patricia P.
Marion , IL
What is the real benefit to dry conditioners?
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
I've tried the Kardashian conditioner but it feels greesy. Does this leave a greasy feel?
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this make your hair feel oily after a couple of hours?
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I have recently found a YouTube beauty page that recommended this product. I'm wondering how this dry conditioner is different than dry shampoo? Will it leave my hair softer?