BY UNKNOWN

Amika's [Perk Up Dry Shampoo](product:10391) is such a huge hit with our customers, we had to get our hands on their dry conditioner the second it launched. Together, they make the perfect pair for giving our hair instant freshness and bounce, no showering required. This travel-size mist acts just like a traditional conditioner, working to detangle and soften strands to make them more manageable and lustrous. It smells fantastic and is perfect for using any time your hair looks dry or see more...

• I’ve never used a dry conditioner before..... what are the benefi...1 Answers
  • What's this for compared to a dry shampoo? I've never heard of a ...1 Answers
  • Will this negate the purpose of the dry shampoo? Are they used in...1 Answers
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
Besides first day after shower, my hair is usually a greaseball.. This product will work for others but for my hair it does not work. I tried to use it this morning and I ended up throwing my hair right up because it looked worse than before! I won this in a raffle with some other Amika products. I will see if the others are any better!
Marie W.
Lansing, MI
An amazing product for those with dry, damaged or colored hair that need an anti-dry shampoo. I usually spray it from mid- hair shaft to my ends. Keeps them soft and disguises split ends. Doesn’t leave my hair greasy or weighed down! Amika does it again!
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
My ends start to get really dry after a couple days and most oils I use are too heavy for my fine hair but this dry conditioner works perfect to rehydrate my ends and take away the coarse dry look they end up having
Denise G.
Love all Amika products. I used this to untangle my hair in the morning and it works great. It does smell amazing and that's a plus for me. The cost is okay. I would buy again and I do recommend this product.
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
I like the concept of dry conditioner, but I don’t know if it really works. I do know that it smells great and the bottle is pretty lol. I’m going to keep trying it and see if my feelings change.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This product is just okay for me. I like the concept of a dry conditioner, and I think this does what it’s meant to, but there are products that are way more affordable that do the same thing.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I really like using this product! I will spray it on my ends after using some dry shampoo and my hair looks JUST LIKE I had washed it! Makes my hair soft and shiny. I love it!
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
I have short Shoulder Length hair. I use this after going to the pool. I keeps my hair from snarling and makes my hair easy to brush thru. I got this product as a birchbox sample. I like there design on the bottle. I would recommend this product.
The Sub Edit ♡.
Miami
For me, personally. dry shampoo is more effective than this. I realize they're not supposed to be the same product, but when you disperse this product, it feels like a dry shampoo would, but just doesn't seem to do anything. It doesn't make me hair feel smoother or detangle or nourish it. The only reason it gets 3 stars is it does make my hair smell nice, so that's what I ended up using it for, when I knew I needed to get away with not washing my hair, this was a good 'hair perfume'.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
So this year thus far for me has been my dry shampoo phase. Im experimenting and testing every brand I can get me hands on. This dry conditioner came in my birch box, and i was super stoked to try it. I was a little hesitant this would make my hair oily. But in fact, it did quite the opposite. It also added shimmer and a sleek shine without a greasy look.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
How well does this really work? Do you have to use it with the dry Shampoo or can it be used on its own?
Patricia P.
Marion , IL
What is the real benefit to dry conditioners?
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
I've tried the Kardashian conditioner but it feels greesy. Does this leave a greasy feel?
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this make your hair feel oily after a couple of hours?
Amy P.
Fresno, CA
I have recently found a YouTube beauty page that recommended this product. I'm wondering how this dry conditioner is different than dry shampoo? Will it leave my hair softer?