BY UNKNOWN

Amika's [Perk Up Dry Shampoo](product:10391) is such a huge hit with our customers, we had to get our hands on their dry conditioner the second it launched. Together, they make the perfect pair for giving our hair instant freshness and bounce, no showering required. This travel-size mist acts just like a traditional conditioner, working to detangle and soften strands to make them more manageable and lustrous. It smells fantastic and is perfect for using any time your hair looks dry or see more...

• What's this for compared to a dry shampoo? I've never heard of a ...1 Answers
  • Will this negate the purpose of the dry shampoo? Are they used in...1 Answers
  • Does this product work like a dry detangling hair...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Euless, TX
I'm a naturally curly head girl who often wear her hair straight. Amika Sikken Up Dry Conditioner is a must! The packaging is cute, whimsical, and girly. I use this dry conditioner on my ends when my hair is looking a little lackluster and dry. There is no residue left in your hair but what is left behind is a balance of moisture and shine. The conditioner has a light pleasant smell which reminds me summer days. For the price and for my hair needs this product is a true winner.
anastacia m.
anastacia m.
After I had my beautiful babies, my hair was completely out of wack and still kind of is. it was always staticy and dry and I was going crazy. I received this as a gift and now I can not go without it. I spray it into my hair just because of the smell sometimes. it's awesome. it removes the static and my hair looks so beautiful and silky. the dry shampoo and texture spray is also amazing. but the conditioner is something I can not go without.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! I COULD SHOUT IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS!!!! For years Amika has had my absolute favorite dry shampoo, But now they have a dry conditioner to add to the collection! It smells heavenly like all their other products in the amika signature scent. This helps freshen up my hair when I'm on day 3 and makes it smell great, easier to brush through, and softer.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
SMELLS SO GOOD! I have this and the dry shampoo, and every time I use them, I get complements on how it smells. This conditioner keeps my long thick hair from tangling and turning into a mess, which is especially helpful in the summer when the humidity gets really high! I love how soft and pretty it makes my hair feel. Would definitely recommend this product!
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I didn't think I needed this product until I tried it and fell in LOVE! Perfect for damaged ends or for dirty hair to extend curls. I use this the most when I wear my hair in a pony tail. Just stray on the ends before putting up and it looks great every time. Never greasy or left with residue.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I used this the day after I bleach and colored my hair because it was feeling/looking really dry. It brought some shine back to my hair and it made it feel very silky. I feel like it's like a hair oil but in the connivence of a can so it's easier to spray. I really enjoyed it.
Manjot D.
Manjot D.
Fowler, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Does not make my hair feel crunchy and dirty like most other dry shampoos tend to make my hair feel. This dry shampoo last me a very long time and made my hair smell good. I highly recommend this product of you are looking for a good dry shampoo.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Kannapolis, NC
Absolutely love my hair dresser had it on display was curious bought it used it and fell in love. Smells absolutely wonderful, makes the tip of my hair feel softer. have blonde hair due the dye it dries out my hair, but this product makes my tips feel wonderful and not dry.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This is an absolute must have! I love to dye my hair bright colors for the summer and can't wash my hair as often and this is my go to every time!

You can find it at target usually

Packaging is great

My first kind that I've used
Would recommend to orhers
Maria O.
Maria O.
Kissimmee, FL
The best thing ever , u can go without days of washing your hair , it's affordable and really gooood ! You would Lovve it , my hair it's blonde and its frizzy but with that's it's amazing and at ulta , or online , I would so recommend this ! It's great
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
How well does this really work? Do you have to use it with the dry Shampoo or can it be used on its own?
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Marion, IL
What is the real benefit to dry conditioners?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this make your hair feel oily after a couple of hours?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
I've tried the Kardashian conditioner but it feels greesy. Does this leave a greasy feel?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Will this negate the purpose of the dry shampoo? Are they used in conjunction or as needed when hair is dry or oily?