BeautyHairHair Productsamika
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil

amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil

by amika

Hit reset and detoxify your scalp with our new purifying pre-wash. This oil-to-foam hybrid invigorates and hydrates to encourage a healthy scalp. Key ingredients pink clay and charcoal gently draw out impurities and remove product build-up without stripping hair. It's the perfect weekly remedy for dry shampoo junkies.

Great for use on all hair types - ideal for wavy, curly or coily hair types.

BENEFITS
French Pink Clay and Charcoal exfoliate, absorbs toxins, dirt and pollutants from hair and scalp.

Menthol works to invigorate, refresh, and awaken the scalp with a cool, clean, tingling sensation.

Indian Cress Stem Extract works together with 7 other extracts to promote vitamins antioxidants and oxygen flow for a balanced, healthy scalp.

Sunflower Oil breaks down oil-soluble dirt and grime, while Sea Buckthorn Oil adds back the scalp’s most needed moisture and antioxidants.

HOW TO
Section dry, unwashed hair. Apply to the roots and massage to distribute. Add water to transform oil into a milky lather. Wait 3-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Follow with your favorite shampoo/conditioner. Use weekly or as needed.

INGREDIENTS
Water/Eau/Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Menthyl Lactate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Charcoal (Charbon) Powder, Montmorillonite (French Pink Clay/Argile Rose), Tropaeolum Majus (Indian Cress/Capucine) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery/Céleri) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica (Ivy Gourd/Courge Écarlate) Fruit Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Red Algae) Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem/Margousier) Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem/Margousier) Leaf Extract, Menthol, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Isethionate, Tetrasodium EDTA

Is this safe for color treated hair[product:amika:-reset-pink-charcoal-scalp-cleansing-oil] ?
Is this for all hair types?
How does this product work on a oily scalp??
Start your review of amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil!
Anna T.
Charleston, SC
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by Anna T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this scalp cleaning oil. It’s pretty easy to apply you just section your hair and apply in a grid form on your whole scalp and then rub it in a little and it turns into a foam. It definitely helped with product build up and flakiness I just wish it preformed a little better since it is a higher end product. Amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil
Marianne Shantelle  F.
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by Marianne Shantelle  F.
I’m not sure if I’m using this product correctly or the right amount each time?? But it really does clean up the scalp pretty well. My hair feels super clean and like all the oil/grease is removed when I use this. I try to use it once a week. This small sized sample has lasted me MANY washes so far. I’m sure I’ve used it about 6 times already with a few more washes left in the bottle. The smell is pretty minty fresh. I have never had the product transform into a foam though so that’s why I’m unsure if I’m using the right amount, I’ve followed the directions, but they aren’t very helpful with how to use it, it’s just short and not extensive with ways to apply. I think I will buy the full size of this product when I run out, it’s that good!! I’ve tried scalp scrubs and they are too much of a hassle/messy but this is easy to apply with the pointed tip applicator.
kim W.
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by kim W.
I have been suffering from dry flaky scalp for so long that I never thought I'd find anything that worked. I tried scrubs, hydrating shampoos, masks, soooo many things. I put this on my scalp and left it for 5 minutes like recommended. My scalp was instantly cooled and non itchy. I showered and used my normal products and I only use cool water to wash my hair, and I have absolutely NO itch and NO dry flakes from my scalp after just ONE USE. I'm in love with this scalp cleansing oil and will definitely be purchasing it again when I run out. And a little goes a long way. I have fine thin hair with a very over oily scalp.
Courtney H.
Jenison, MI
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wash my hair once a week or longer if I feel like I can stretch it. So I am always on the hunt for products that can give me a deep clean to release all that built up oil from the past 7+ days. I started using Reset a couple of months ago and let me tell you it has delivered 🙌🏼 This pre-wash product starts out as a thin oil and foams up as you work it in. This works to detoxify and grabs dirt and oil like a magnet to leave you with a healthy scalp that promotes hair growth and my favorite longevity between washes. Before using this product I would always have to shampoo twice. This is much easier as I just working it in before I get into the shower, rinse and then shampoo once like regular. My hair is so voluminous because this product removes everything that could possibly weigh it down. Can you tell how much I love it?
Ashley B.
Fresno, CA
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product, I use this once a week and it's the best thing I've ever used on my scalp. The product is super easy to use you literally just scrub right into your scalp and it refreshes your scalp by taking out all of the products we love to use. I feel like my hair has been more healthy since using this!!! If you've never tried a scalp treatment this is definitely must.
Savannah  G.
Bowie, MD
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by Savannah  G.
This product was a miss for me. I wanted to use this once or twice a week to help clear out some of my dry shampoo and product build up. First of all, i appreciate that this has a nozzle so I can apply product directly on my roots…however, t’s so hard to squeeze this out of the tube that I fumbled around for a solid ten minutes making sure my roots were saturated. It did foam slightly once water was applied but I don’t think it really helped to remove any build up and it left my roots limp and greasy, even after using my shampoo twice. Tried multiple times to make this work but can’t so I had to return it, onto the next product!
Denise B.
SanDiego
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by Denise B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am liking this product so far! I definitely felt like it cleaned up any build up, dirt and oil. It left my scalp feeling refreshed and clean! I didn’t like the tingling cool feeling it left on my scalp but other than that I did see improvement on my itchy dry scalp. If you use dry shampoo a lot or have dry, itchy scalp I recommend! This is a vegan, sulfate and cruelty free product which I love. In general if you just want a deep scalp cleanse this is something you would want to try!
Stephanie  R.
Glen Cove, NY
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by Stephanie  R.
I LOVE this product! I had been suffering from dandruff and excessive oil. I felt so embarrassed because I wear black 24/7 and the dandruff would be noticeably all over my chest and shoulders. This has a great nozzle to get in between hair and directly to the scalp. It feels SO good to rub in. When you wet it, it becomes foamy and deeply cleanses your scalp. When you rinse it out, your head feels much lighter. Follow up with the Pink Charcoal shampoo and conditioner, and say goodbye to that irritation and dandruff! The texture is very lightweight. Great for oily hair!
Elise U.
Norman, OK
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by Elise U.
This product feels nice and does seem to help clear my scalp but it’s hard to use. I don’t love that you have to use it with dry hair because I usually forget in the shower to apply before wetting my hair. The bottle is also hard to use and often feels clogged and hard to get product out of.
Audrianna N.
Mead , WA
amika: Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil uploaded by Audrianna N.
I wish i could use this everyday! It has a pointed tip so the product gets straight to your scalp and when you rub it in it turns to foam. my scalp feels so amazing after and my hair is super soft and less dry since using this and honestly what dead ends? Haven't noticed any lol got my co worker hooked and the smell is amazing as always!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...