Amika Power Cloud Repair + Smooth Dryer

by amika

The Amika™ Power Cloud Repair + Smooth Dryer is a new revolutionary drying system that allows you to choose between positive and negative ion technology.   Positive ions enhance texture and volume for a bombshell blowout, while negative ions give a silky-smooth, frizz-free look. The 1875 Watt AC professional motor is lighter, less noisy and more durable than standard DC motors and dries hair up to 70% faster.  Ceramic and tourmaline infused components harness far infrared heat for minimal heat exposure resulting in healthier styling. Features: 2 Speed 3 Temperature settings. Cool blast button.

Is this worth the investment?
Is this worth buying at the price point it is sitting at ?
What makes this better than what you could get at Walmart?
Start your review of Amika Power Cloud Repair + Smooth Dryer!
Product Highlights
I love this blow dryer. I love the colors and the power. I have the travel iron and dryer. So much power I can use it all the time.in reviews
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I am absolutely in love with this dryer. The colors are so bright and fun. The box my amika came in is absolutely gorgeous.
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
This is the best hair dryer that I have ever owned. I’m very satisfied with the way that my hair looks polished and smooth. To be honest, I did purchase it for the brand name, as I love their shampoo and conditioners, but also because it is so darn pretty.
Brook C.
orlando
I purchased this at a hair show. The heat on it stopped working right away. It was also a little heavy. I love the flat irons but wasn’t a fan of the blow dryer.
Hannah T.
Monroe, NC
Such a high power blow dryer, this gives me a sleek blowout in less than ten minutes!
Courtney M.
Amarillo, TX
Love this blow dryer! Keeps my hair fresh and dosnt get all crazy looking when I am done. The difference heat settings are great for when it’s to hot to have it on high. Using this makes my hair straight like I like!
Brianna K.
NJ
Amazing! I love this hair dryer. I got it at Marshall’s for $40. Such a great product that makes my wavy hair dry and straight with some bounce!
Jayla T.
I love to blow out my hair with this hair dryer and it does wonders. I always make sure to use some kind of heat treatment beforehand but that is my own personal preference. Amika products can be pricey but I haven't found one that doesn't do what it says!
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Amika is my FAVORITE. I love this blow dryer. I do not need a hair straightener or curling iron because of this product! you can use it for the best blow out of your life that will last days. The color of the dryer and the unique design and packaging is just a bonus!!!! LOVE.
Steph G.
Wayne, Nj
I we t to the amika pop up shop in NYC and it was great. I bought their blow dryer and matching straightener. I got a free tote bag and two free full size products! The colors are so fun and playful. I have medium length hair and with the blow dryer it takes me 5 minutes to dry my hair.
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE my Amika hair dryer! Actually, I've loved every Amika product that I've ever tried. This hair dryer is a little heavier than other dryers that I've used. However, I am okay with this since the claim is that this motor will last longer. It just took a little while to get used to. As someone who dries her hair everyday I love mine! I can't even use a hotel dryer anymore!