BY AMIKA

GRAFFITI POWER CLOUD FORCE DRYERbr/ Design House: Amika see more...

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This hair dryer is a power house! It is not super heavy, easy to manage, quieter than most and gets the job done quickly. I have a ton of hair and it always takes a long time to dry weather I'm blowing it out or using the diffuser to dry my natural curls. This hairdryer helps me get it done in less time than any other dryer I've ever used. Not to mention the colors of the graffiti are super fun!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
One of my beloved hair tools, I had this one for years. A powerful hairdryer that isn't too noisy and looks great whenever you have it out. It lasted about 3 years with heavy use.
Malekan A.
Tustin , CA
I love this hair dryer so much it Doesn't fiz up my hair after I use it and it is fast and easy. Plus the design is beautiful
zuleica p.
This dryer is a struggle he is very good beautiful and he heats very well and dries his hair very fast I recommend
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg I just got the product I put it in ny hair already the iron game for my curls some good value on my hair 💸❤️🤘🏽
Amanda T.
Kouts, IN
It lasted for about 5 years before it died. I like how small it was and light weight!!
Amy F.
St, NL
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
Mayris A.
los angeles
Tengo mi cabello un poco rizado y este producto me ha servido muchísimo porque no quema el cabello , al contrario le da una textura natural, e instantáneamente... Súper recomendado !!!! ,antes me costabamas alisarlo ahora es súper rápido y sencillo
Alexandra S.
Waubaushene , ON
Love this dryer and it's so fun to use! It's fairly light too so my arms don't get sore. I use this almost every time I do my hair and it dries it pretty fast!
Ghalia A.
Very nice and wonderful and I would recommend it as a lovely caldizine and a wonderful color
I loved him so hard I can not describe him