Amika Power Cloud Force Dryer, White & Orange Obliphica, 1 ea

by amika

The Power Cloud Force dryer offers professional performance, healthier styling and lasting results in a fraction of the time of other dryers. Ceramic and tourmaline infused components harness far infrared heat and negative ions to dry hair faster while eliminating frizz for a smooth style that will last for days. A powerful 1875W DC motor of power reduces drying time by up to 70%, resulting in healthier hair due to less exposure to heat. Weighing only 13.6 oz, it makes styling a breeze. Advanced ionic features work to eliminate frizz and seal moisture into the cuticle for enhanced shine. Power Cloud Force Dryer, White & Orange Obliphica

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amika Power Cloud Force Dryer, White & Orange Obliphica, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
San Francisco , CA
Expensive and works like most any other dryer. It does the job but isn't worth the big price markup, wouldn't buy it again.
Plymouth
I don’t have one of these yet but I really wanna get one I have heard really good things about it and want one bad!
Love love love great for styling with a round brush always get the job done with this hair dryer would recommend!
Martin, TN
Great product! Durable and works quickly at drying even the thickest hair! Recommend this to anyone
Love how fast it takes to dry my hair using this blow dryer. Super powerful and efficient!
Warwick , RI
I love this dryer. It's cut my styling time in half. It keeps my hair shiny and frizz free.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this hair dryer. It works fast without feeling like my hair is being dried out.
St, NL
1,212 reviews
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
I thought this product was incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it for its great quality, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.

Looking for your answer?