amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush

by amika

Effortlessly achieve sleek style. Fusing the convenience of a brush and the performance of a styler, Polished Perfection instantly creates smooth hair in a single stroke.

Double Negative Ion Technology - the maximum in negative ions resulting in shiny, smooth, frizz-free results with zero static.

Ceramic Bristles with Nylon Cool-Tips - emit far-infrared heat that instantly penetrates the cortex of the hair cuticle, heating from the inside out. The hair is heated evenly and in half the time of conventional heat, reducing the risk of damage.

LCD Digital Interface - precise setting and monitoring of temperature up to 450ºF (232ºC), the most important element for getting consistent and effective results. The auto-shutoff feature means no power will be wasted when not in use.

Temperature Lock - for uniform temperature control.

Ready And Able - an easy grip, 9 foot 360° swivel cord made of heat-proof, up to 450ºF (232ºC), fabric and a professional hook makes use and storage simple.

Voltage - 120V

1-Year Warranty - for extra protection.

How To:

On dry hair, simply use the amika Polished Perfection as you would a styler to create a smooth, sleek look.

For best results, slide the brush through the hair at a moderate pace from root to tip.

How does this product work? Does it make your hair frizzy?
Where can I find this? Does this work for natural hair?
Does this actually straighten hair like a normal straigtener?
Start your review of amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica J.
Athens, TN
amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush uploaded by Jessica J.
I've never had an actual straightening brush only a flat iron and I must say I'm absolutely loving it a lot more than just a flat iron. It's perfect for touch ups and frizz control! #frizzfighter
Maryulin T.
Oakley, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Este cepillo es súper la verdad unas de mis mejores compras, siento que no me maltrata el pelo y lo deja lasio. Puedo secar mi pelo muy rápido con este cepillo y llega a calantar 450 grados y lo mejor es que ya no tengo que ir al salon. Lo recomiendo es una muy buena inversión.
Laura W.
Cleveland, OH
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. You will have to pry it from my dead hands. Straightening irons are great but this takes so much less time for my hair. I am fortunate not to have curly hair, just wavy. I think this little brush is best suited for that. If you had actually curly hair, the larger brush would be much better in my opinion. But if you're looking to straighten out some kinky waves and don't have super thick hair, this gets the job done in 5 minutes flat.
Lookits K.
Knoxville
amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush uploaded by Lookits K.
This brush works like a dream!! on days i don’t want stick straight hair this brush has been a savior!! i’ve never burned myself once in it! I found this set at sephora for 120 when that’s how much the brush retails alone!! Fabulous product!!!
Liana S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush uploaded by Liana S.
Omg amazing invention, why did it take so long for these to come to exist? Saved me many a rushed morning where I had to do my hair after heading out the door!amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
I love this straightening brush for my hair! It is thick, wavy and can get frizzy. I just plug this brush in, turn it on with the heat up and it heats fast. Then I run it thru my hair. I prefer to put it on my underside with hand on top being careful because it is hot. Soon I feel ready to go!
Melissa F.
Mcdonough, GA
amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush uploaded by Melissa F.
OMG THIS IS THE BEST STRAIGHTENING TOOL! amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush leaves your hair silky straight in less than an hour! And I have thick curly mixed hair. I love it! I would definitely buy it again!
Rachel C.
Jackson, MO
amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush uploaded by Rachel C.
This brush hair straightener from amika is amazing!!! It cut the hassel and took a third of the time!!!! I have super thick hair and it still worked like a rockstar!!! If you havemt tried this yet take my word its flipping awesome!!!! #amika #hair #straighthair #straightner #thicktosmooth #straighthairstyles #lovetheproducts💚
Janine M.
amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush uploaded by Janine M.
amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush uploaded by Janine M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the Amika straightening brush! It’s easy to use and for me has far less heat damage than a typical flat iron. I do blow dry with a round brush first and then use my Amika for making my hair salon worthy straight and to control frizzy fly away hair. I highly recommend this straightening brush.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
My [user:amika] amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush IRED Polish Perfection straightening brush is okay. It worked well on my thin to medium hair, on the highest heat setting. The first day i used it was between washes and with their #PerkUpDryShampoo that came with it. I still need the highest heat setting after i washed my hair and use their #Soulfood mask. I am slightly concerned about a buzzing noise from my first use. Hopefully the next version can be cordless bc the cords pretty clunky and gets in the way. Also my ends aren’t as together and shiny as with a straightener. I guess for every day polishing this is cool, but definitely not to be used in place of a straightener. I figured since my hair is more on the finer side it would be ideal for me. Let’s see if i get better results tomorrow. It’s definitely a 4/5 to me so far. I’m really interested to see how it works after my wash tomorrow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...