amika Polished Perfection Mini Straightening Brush uploaded by michelle r.amika Polished Perfection Mini Straightening Brush uploaded by Dana L.

BY AMIKA

A thermal straightening brush that instantly creates smooth hair in a single stroke with the power of a straightener and the ease of a hair brush. Key benefits: - Achieves sleek styles with zero static - Preserves moisture for healthy hair - Delivers shiny, smooth, frizz-free styles If you want to know more… Fusing the power of a straightener with the ease of a hair brush, Polished Perfection Straightening Brush instantly creates silky-smooth hair in a single stroke. The brush's double ion generator delivers millions of negative ions for shiny results and effortless styles. A ceramic base with nylon-tipped bristles emit quick, even far-infrared heat, locking in moisture and reducing the risk of damage compared to conventional heat. The LCD digital interface allows for precise setting and monitoring of temperature up to 450-F, while the temperature lock provides uniform temperature control, guaranteeing consistent and effective results. The auto-shutoff feature means no power will be wasted when not in use. An easy-grip, nine-foot, 360- swivel cord made of heat-proof fabric and a professional hook makes use and storage simple.

Buy on Sephora
Mae M.
I’ve been curious about this kind of hair device and saw this particular brand on sephora and ordered it. It’s a mini and it comes with a rose gold pouch, perfect if you want to take it with you when you travel. As for the performance, it’s what I’ve been looking for, it tames my frizz ( I really have damaged and frizzy hair) and irons it but i doesn’t leave it flat like what a flat iron usually does. Im in love.
Krystle P.
I am so happy I bought this. Indeed a mini but mighty! I was so impressed about this, that I even got the original size.
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Aya M.
parma
Gtctctvknk hvh ho ig fu ho furti Ch y ig oh fu tuo li ig utxfnome XL ig oh fu pnknomiv
Lidia C.
Lexington , KY
Does this work with really curly hair?
Daphne W.
Love Amika!!! Have you used this and would you recommend it?
Liv S.
Do these actually work?! I have long curly hair and it’s hard to straighten my hair by myself. So I don’t 😂
Victoria S.
Caracas
Esto se ve increíble, llevo mi cabello corto y esto debe hacer que luzca fenomenal ¿lo daña? ¿Lo deja reseco?
Samantha K.
Boston, MA
Can any one comment on their thoughts re: mini vs larger size? I have lots of fine hair that is naturally wavy (I always blow it out if I wear it down). My hair is a little bit past my shoulders. I just ordered the mini online at Sephora in the VIB sale, but debating if I should also get the big one while the sale is going on...:)