amika Polished Perfection Mini Straightening Brush uploaded by michelle r.amika Polished Perfection Mini Straightening Brush uploaded by Dana L.

amika Polished Perfection Mini Straightening Brush

A thermal straightening brush that instantly creates smooth hair in a single stroke with the power of a straightener and the ease of a hair brush. Key benefits: - Achieves sleek styles with zero static - Preserves moisture for healthy hair - Delivers shiny, smooth, frizz-free styles If you want to know more… Fusing the power of a straightener with the ease of a hair brush, Polished Perfection Straightening Brush instantly creates silky-smooth hair in a single stroke. The brush's double ion generator delivers millions of negative ions for shiny results and effortless styles. A ceramic base with nylon-tipped bristles emit quick, even far-infrared heat, locking in moisture and reducing the risk of damage compared to conventional heat. The LCD digital interface allows for precise setting and monitoring of temperature up to 450-F, while the temperature lock provides uniform temperature control, guaranteeing consistent and effective results. The auto-shutoff feature means no power will be wasted when not in use. An easy-grip, nine-foot, 360- swivel cord made of heat-proof fabric and a professional hook makes use and storage simple.

• Love Amika!!! Have you used this and would you recommend it?1 Answers
  • Do these actually work?! I have long curly hair and it’s hard to ...1 Answers
  • Esto es espectacular, ¿deja pelos enredados en el... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dana L.
I have a lot of thin “kinky” hair. It’s not straight but it’s not curly. Basically the underside waves and then the top layer does whatever it feels like any given day. I use a regular straightener all of the time to get the kinks out but don’t make my hair stuck straight unless I’m going out. I was in the market for a new straightener and had watched a few reviews on this one so I figured why not give it a whirl.

I ordered this as a set from Sephora all for the same price as the full size version ($120). It includes the regular version & bag, a mini travel sized version with a cute metallic pink case, dry shampoo spray, & texturizing spray.

This mini version is so cute and great for bringing to work/the gym for touch ups. My hair acts up with humidity and the weather so this is great for quick fixes. It’s also great for traveling. I hate packing my full size straightener every time I have to travel anywhere so this is extremely convenient. (looks like I’ll have to buy a mini blow dryer at some point too)

This works great - I have to pull my hair straight while running it through but my hair is thin so honestly my hair without doing that just doesn’t get enough contact. The “bristles” don’t snag on my hair and my hair doesn’t feel dry and flat after using. Highly recommend - especially if you’re always on the go.
Laura W.
Cleveland, OH
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. You will have to pry it from my dead hands. Straightening irons are great but this takes so much less time for my hair. I am fortunate not to have curly hair, just wavy. I think this little brush is best suited for that. If you had actually curly hair, the larger brush would be much better in my opinion. But if you're looking to straighten out some kinky waves and don't have super thick hair, this gets the job done in 5 minutes flat.
Adriana P.
I really do like this. I have super long hair and I don't like the big brush. So this mini version is perfect.
My hair is very thick and long. (Think Pocohontas) and I think it works great.
I like to use it by holding my hair out and running the brush through it. It does a much better job than my flat iron because if doesn't...well...flatten the hair. My hair keeps it's natural volume.
And using the Verb Leave-In Mist Detangle Defrizz Conditioning - 8 oz beforehand will really protect your hair from the heat.
Tanaya P.
I got the big sister of this straightening brush and thought having the mini size would be convenient for traveling. It is much smaller and easy to pack. I do take one star off because I still do prefer the big sis on my daily routine.
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
Really loving this. I normally use a flat iron on my hair, but this leaves a much more natural look. Great for getting closer to the roots, and does not leave kinks. The mini one is great for travel or for those with shorter hair like me. This super handy to straighten hair without that stick straight, straw like feels. Leaves hair with body or room for additional styling.
Sadie H.
Homosassa, FL
I have very long, very thick hair with coarse texture and my hair goes from tight curls around my face to waves throughout. I have been using this for a week and I am very happy with it. I did have somewhat of a Keratin treatment (it wasn't a normal treatment, I don't know how to explain it. Basically my stylist ran some through my hair before blow-drying and flat ironing) the day I purchased this as well so my hair is super manageable right now in terms of frizz. This seems to be very gentle on my hair and it does a great job smoothing the frizz and straightening my hair without sacrificing volume!
Jennifer T.
Very pleased with this brush. I bought it from Sephora while a sale was going on. I've heard really good things about the bigger brush but didn't want to spend that kind of money since the first straightening brush I ever tried was a dud. I can say this brush is absolutely worth the price. I wouldn't use it everyday just because it is small and I have long thick wavy hair. I'm glad I have it to travel with bc it does a pretty good job for such a small device. My hair doesn't get perfectly straight but it is close and doesn't get big and fluffy like with the other brush I tried.
Laura B.
I love the mini version of this Amika brush! I have fine hair so this brush is plenty for me. The on off switch is very sensitive, so be careful it stays on.
Emily A.
Los Angeles
Honestly this mini does a better job than my full sized t3 straightening brush. It gets hotter and is a much better design.
oyuki r.
Phoenix, Az
Tbh i didn't like this . i have alot of hair and this didn't work on me at all. They next day i went to returned it.
Lidia C.
Does this work with really curly hair?
Samantha K.
Boston, MA
Can any one comment on their thoughts re: mini vs larger size? I have lots of fine hair that is naturally wavy (I always blow it out if I wear it down). My hair is a little bit past my shoulders. I just ordered the mini online at Sephora in the VIB sale, but debating if I should also get the big one while the sale is going on...:)
Daphne W.
Love Amika!!! Have you used this and would you recommend it?
Liv S.
Do these actually work?! I have long curly hair and it’s hard to straighten my hair by myself. So I don’t 😂
Victoria S.
Esto se ve increíble, llevo mi cabello corto y esto debe hacer que luzca fenomenal ¿lo daña? ¿Lo deja reseco?