BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A gentle cleansing foam that absorbs dirt and oil while hydrating the scalp. Key benefits:- Absorbs excess oil, buildup and odor at the scalp- Lightweight foam dis-apparates without residue- Leaves scalp and hair rehydrated and refreshed If you want to know more… Phantom Hydrating Dry Shampoo Foam gently cleanses by absorbing excess oil and dirt that weigh hair down while hydrating hair and scalp. This revolutionary foam revitalizes hair for a flawless second-day look. Perfect for dry, chemically-treated, or curly hair types that want to bring volume to flat roots, deodorize, and refresh between washes without losing moisture. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, this sea buckthorn berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, with instant amplification at the roots. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of talc, aluminum starch, artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride and MCIT. It is also cruelty-free, gluten-free, and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, which keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

amika Phantom Hydrating Dry Shampoo Foam

Start your review of amika Phantom Hydrating Dry Shampoo Foam!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Eugene, OR
I quit using dry shampoo a few years ago as I always felt my hair felt so gross afterwards. Flash forward to now and this is the only dry shampoo I will use. The foam texture makes it not as heavy and my hair still feels soft afterwards. It still does it’s job and soaks up any grease too.
cincinnati
This product is so easy to use and it smells amazing. It leaves your hair looking like you just washed it, I like to wash my hair every 3-4 days and using this product lets me do that without my hair looking dirty and greasy.
Coshocton, OH
Absolutely my favorite dry shampoo!! Scent is awesome and it works so well. Doesn't leave hair feeling gross or white. It literally sucks the greasy feeling right out of your hair! Great buy!
Bechtelsville, PA
This one is a little unconventional but it takes the grease away better than traditional dry shampoos. It just takes a little trial and error to figure out how much is best for you.
Valparaiso , IN
I loved the idea of this from the moment I heard about it, and it works pretty well, but for some reason it’s hard for me to get past the thought that it’s not going to clean my hair (even though it does!) and that it’s going to somehow leave it looking dirtier than before I applied (it doesn’t!) I might just be crazy, though. I think I am. I would recommend this product.
Gillette, WY
Absolutely love this product! It works great being a foam for those 2nd and 3rd day no wash days where you have bubbles or part spots. It has enough moisture to be able to flatten and as depart your hair. I use a blow dryer and dry it out and get it back to a style I want. It’s awesome and smells great!
Big Stone Gap, VA
We all need and love dry shampoo, and this is one of the best. I can go 3 to 4 days without washing my hair when I use this product. I don't think this product needs Improvement at all. I did not feel any residue whatsoever. I would definitely buy it again.
Liked the idea but the foam left my hair greasier in some spots. Maybe once you get the hang of it it is easier to use? But I only had a sample and was not about to buy more Was not a fan and will probably stick with the regular kind
hoboken
I had high hopes for this, but the foam is hit or miss, and it makes my hair pretty heavy. It does bring out shine and softness, but the weight of the foam and the grease buildup aren’t my favorite.
Charleston, SC
I am not a huge fan of the foam, I feel like it’s just too wet for hair when I’ve straightened it. I went through it faster than I thought I should. On the plus, hair feels cleaner after using
Nis, Serbia
Has anyone tried this? Im dying!!! I love amika! Especially Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz 😍❤️
Houston
How does foam dry shampoo work? How do you apply it? Is it better than spray? Is the foam oily? Teach a newbie! 😀
Laval, QC
Is this good on brunettes? Or does it come out white?
Fort McMurray, AB
Dying to try this , thoughts?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email