amika Phantom Hydrating Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Johannah S.amika Phantom Hydrating Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by angelique b.

BY AMIKA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A gentle cleansing foam that absorbs dirt and oil while hydrating the scalp. Key benefits:- Absorbs excess oil, buildup and odor at the scalp- Lightweight foam dis-apparates without residue- Leaves scalp and hair rehydrated and refreshed If you want to know more… Phantom Hydrating Dry Shampoo Foam gently cleanses by absorbing excess oil and dirt that weigh hair down while hydrating hair and scalp. This revolutionary foam revitalizes hair for a flawless second-day look. Perfect for dry, chemically-treated, or curly hair types that want to bring volume to flat roots, deodorize, and refresh between washes without losing moisture. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, this sea buckthorn berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, with instant amplification at the roots. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of talc, aluminum starch, artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride and MCIT. It is also cruelty-free, gluten-free, and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated, and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, which keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

Buy on Sephora
Lauren G.
New York
I wanted so badly to like this product because I love the rest of the brand. It just doesn’t work. I tried using it as I would a mousse as well as putting the foam directly on the oily spots but it just made it worse and more limp looking.

The most use I could get out of it was some slight volume when I needed it during the day. But that isn’t even what it’s supposed to be for...
Diana A.
I love all of amika's products, they smell so good they work very well. I just wish it wouldn't be so pricey. It might not be pricey for everyone but for some people like me that can't afford it often. It would be nice If the price was a little more cheaper. And I wish that they would sell there products at more stores. I only find their products at sephora in texas.
Megan G.
This is decent. It smells really strong, like an acrylic nail salon. But once it's in my hair that smell kind of dissipates and it doesn't smell so strong and smells good. It does a decent job but I don't like it as much as regular dry shampoos, and it's very expensive in my opinion.
Shannon C.
Dallas
I love this stuff for my really greasy days.  It seems to absorb oil without making me feel like I added a bunch of gritty powder to my hair.  I part off my hair and use it on the roots and it works like a charm.
Alisha C.
amika Phantom Hydrating Dry Shampoo Foam
To be quite honest I do not care for dry shampoo at all. I have very fine hair and it seems to make my hair dirtier so I would have to say a big negative no on this product
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Now this is a product that I love. The way that I use this product is when I use my curling wand to make curls after I brush them out I use the the dry shampoo and ask kind of as a texturizer and give me lots of body to My Curls.
Ariel M.
Powell, WY
Not my favorite dry shampoo, but it gets the job done. I am not sure how I feel about the foam rather than the spray. No left over residue that I notice and I use it around day 1-2 in between washes.
Hannah A.
Kansas City
I love the way that this shampoo works!! It doesn’t leave any white cast on the hair like a lot of dry shampoos do. I always wash my hair every 2 or 3 days, but I’m sure you could probably go longer with this product. Defiantly will buy this again!
Julie C.
I would bathe in this product if I could. It smells SO GOOD. I haven’t seen or used anything like it before. It doesn’t leave powdery, chalky residue behind or make you feel funky. It is so easy to use. And have I said it smells AMAZING????
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I am absolutely huge fan of their dry shampoo I love that they also have a foam one now and there’s really no residue at all which is wonderful about this product
Gladys R.
I have never use a dry shampoo!!!! What is the feeling after using this??? Does it clean your hair or just adds clean smell on it??
Isidora V.
Nis
Has anyone tried this? Im dying!!! I love amika! Especially Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz 😍❤️
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Is this good on brunettes? Or does it come out white?
Christina 1.
Cambodia
Why they didn't sent to me
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this leave white residue in your hair?

back