BY AMIKA

Petit Bow - Champagne Blonde Fun and flirty, the Petit Hair Bow instantly transforms your look from plain to cute and glamorous. The bow is simply attached by a clip making it easy to put in and take out. For a fun look, wear the bow at the top of your head. To achieve a more elegant style, wear the bow at the nape of the neck. Made of durable synthetic hair that’s so light and smooth, you’ll forget you’re wearing it. Petit Bow, Champagne Blonde. see more...

Amika Petit Bow
  • "this is very cute and flirty creates a very fun easy going look and at a fordable price great for young girls" in 1 review
Rachel B.
I'm not sure if I like the bow styled on the side.. but I have one and it looks very nice clipped up in the back with a half ponytail.
Brittani S.
I tried doing this many times, i guess my hair must be too thin and its dry so i have a lot of split ends and fly aways so it doesn't look crisp and clean like the picture.
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adorable and can be flirty or siffistacated! The price is great and this could be shared! Great product and looks very realistic
Carly K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is sooo cute. I am always trying to tie my hair up too look like a bow and it is so difficult. I havnt seen this before but i would totally get one
sarah s.
GILLINGHAM, Kent
This looks really pretty and at a good price.. might have to treat my self and get one..
diane m.
This is very cute and flirty creates a very fun easy going look and at a fordable price great for young girls
Neelam S.
Kanata, Ontario
I haven't used this before but this is so cute!! I can't believe I haven't seen it around before.
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?
Ashley C.
New Bedford, MA
Does this come in brown?