amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Mini uploaded by Esther P.

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled What it is: A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits: -... see more...

• Does anyone like this product? I’m looking for a good dry...1 Answers
Megan L.
I liked the scent of this product, but didn't notice that it was any greater than my staple dry shampoo brand. I think the packaging is super cute but I wouldn't purchase the full size of this (I got a mini in my Birchbox). I am just kind of meh in the middle about this.
Vanessa K.
Morrisville, PA
Absolutely love this! Need to get more, love the way it smells! Works great and helps to freshen up my hair. Can only usually go a day or two without washing it so this is great for in between washes.
Mina Y.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my very first day shampoo. Since I colored my hair, I've been trying to use this product and it has definitely been doing it's job in making my hair less oily and just ready to go. I've probably gone 4 days without washing my hair and it still has good volume and not matted up. However, I don't like the smell too much since it's a little too sweet for me. It just basically smells like a perfume and I'm not into it that much. I would prefer a more flowery or powdery scent. Overall, I'm not disappointed and I would continue using this.
Hannah P.
Monson, MA
I don’t typically love dry shampoo cause I never feel clean until I wash my hair for real but this product smells great and worked with reducing the appearance of oil. As someone with blonde hair it works great, I probably wouldn’t use it if I had dark hair because it powders the hair making it lighter
Julie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this dry shampoo! And i love that it comes in a mini version too! TSA friendly and it fits in my purse for when I’m not traveling. I can usually go 4 days without washing when i use this product! And the white residue is there but it’s not heavy and won’t weigh down your hair!
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don’t hate it and I don’t love it. I got this in a beauty box subscription and so I decided to try it out and it’s just like all the other on the market. It definitely leaves a white residue if you are a brunette and the smell is decent. I would prefer the option of having a tinted dry shampoo so that it does not leave a white residue in my hair.
Kimberly G.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Target
Light formula, not too powdery and it does the job without an overwhelming scent or texture. I like that these don’t cost much either and is very good to help refresh the scalp through the day. Works best if you brush out your hair after spraying on, don’t allow the product to stay on the hair for too long after you spray it on.
Gloria Y.
I received this in a subscription box a while ago and I’m so glad I got it! This has been my favorite dry shampoo I’ve used so far. It works so great and leaves my hair looking natural and fresh. It also smells so good! It comes out white, but blends well. It does dry my scalp out a bit, by all dry shampoos do that to me!
Liliana M.
Fort Lauderdale
Got this in one of my beauty subscription.  Either ipsy or birchbox.  Didnt like at all . Didn't do anything for my hair but have more product in it with not good enough results.  Definitely wouldn't purchase the full size , especially when there is drug store ones half the price and so much better!
Terra M.
Purchased at: Cuvee Beauty
I read lots of reviews and testimonials about this product before I purchased it. I really wanted to love this product. Unfortunately I have a thing with smells and the smell on this made my sinuses swell. The product worked, but I ended up having to wash my hair to get rid of the smell.