BY AMIKA #1 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I think this is a pretty good dry shampoo, not my favorite. It doesn't leave any white residue or anything. But I think it makes my hair feel a weird texture, like it's difficult to run my hands through my roots. It's a good dry shampoo in the fact that I can go longer without showering, and it makes my hair look good (at first at least... sometimes i notice it stops looking good pretty quick when it's been a couple days since a shower). It also smells nice and it's a really big bottle! Lasted a long time. Showed next to ouai full sized bottle for reference. Its generally good, i just won't repurchase because there's definitely better ones out there.

My boyfriend does love it tho! but he just discovered dry shampoo (by trying mine- this one) and hasn't tried any other ones, and also has much less hair than me, and he doesn't have that oily of hair.

OUAI Dry Shampoo
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I absolutely loved this dry shampoo. I wrote a review about it on my blog. I got it at my Birchbox. It really refreshes your hair. If you apply it at night, just before bed you'll get a better benefit from it.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I received this in the Best in Beauty Awards Influensters box and I loved the presentation, super colorful. This year I became a fan of dry shampoo because I know it is bad to wash your hair everyday. This product gave me volume, made my hair smell good and also it did not look so oily as it does when I don't wash my hair. Just be careful of getting like white spots of product if you apply a lot of product or too close.
Kimberly T.
Wichita
This is the first item in my reviewer box and I must say that I do love it! It smells amazing and works amazing! I have a naturally oily scalp and it made my hair look fresh out of the shower! amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
Have been using this product for years without exactly knowing about what it was. When I use this, I can consciously skip an extra day without washing my hair in a normal sched. I am usually satisfied as long as I am not expecting miracles ei: pulled an all nighter and expecting to walk into work looking refreshed and *not* hungover. This is a quick fix to a mild hair issue not magic spray.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got the Amika perk up dry shampoo in my play box.
I love the packaging is gorgeous!!!
It also does a great job with my hair giving my more body and style.
Its the kind of product product I'll use on special occasions. amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Lisa D.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a light weight spray that works with just a few sprays at the base of you hair.  Typically I wash daily but when i decide i need to skip a day here and there this is my go to.  It smells amazing and makes my hair more managable and not greasy looking.
Shantal N.
Flushing, NY
Im full in love!!! I use to much hats because i live in michigan and its SO cold and my hair its super oily all time, and i used for a emergency meeting! Its just perfect!!!! I love it!
Alicia R.
Pasadena, MD
This dry shampoo is AMAZING! I got the full size after I had the sample size of this product! I highly recommend it!! It's fresh, and smell delicious! The best thing about this product is that it doesn't get your hair all stiff and chalky!! And don't get me started with the quality! This product is high quality and I will definitely buy it again!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I'm a huge fan of dry shampoo and had to try this when I saw it! The packaging is so cute and bright. My hair felt very refreshed after trying it. The scent is nice and subtle. Would recommend!

PRO TIP: Use this on colored hair to lengthen time between washes!
Disclaimer: I sampled this product as part of a contest.
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora