BY AMIKA #2 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Start your review of amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shannon K.
Madison, TN
I got a travel size of this and I loved it. It smells amazing!! It does leave a little bit of white cash but I have black hair and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that won’t do that. I use it under my roots around the crown of my head for extra volume!
Mary M.
Phoenix, AZ
Left a powdery residue, and did nothing for oil control. I guess it would be ok if you took it camping or something like that.
Bethany S.
Rio Vista, TX
My absolute favorite dry shampoo. The smell is incredible, it’s long lasting, and it doesn’t leave that dry, filmy residue a lot of cheaper dry shampoos leave. Definitely worth trying out if you’re in the market for a new dry shampoo!
alexa p.
BEST DRY SHAMPOO. I love this stuff and will buy it again. I play Varisty level lacrosse and sometimes washing my hair every night is not realistic for me. I can go around 2 days of practice without washing my hair and 3 days without practice. I have a lot of hair and this product has lasted me 4 months and I am not running low. Attached is a picture of my hair for insight.
Lydia B.
Hands down the best dry shampoo I’ve used. It doesn’t have a chemical or overbearingly perfume smell. It’s not sticky or rough. You can still brush your hair and run your fingers through it. My only complaint is that it’s hard to find and doesn’t last very long in the travel sizes when I can find it.
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
This product worked well but the smell was kind of sickening. It's super chemically and lingers too long.
Morgan B.
I rarely used dry shampoo cause I have curly hair, but I recently started using it and I must say this rad is awesome! Doesn’t leave that sticky or clumpy feeling that some dry shampoos do and it smells great! I will definitely purchase more when this bottle is out
scarlett h.
Jonesboro , AR
Love the smell!!!! The packaging is gorgeous! It leaves your hair feeling clean and fresh without the powder residue like other dry shampoos!! I’ve used this three days in a row before and it’s been great!
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Love this dry shampoo, I have lighter color hair so I didn’t get intense white shading, the scent was pleasant and lasted 2 days. I highly recommend this
Courtney K.
Bellevue , KY
Live this dry shampoo. It smells good and the spray consistency is great. Great volume.
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora