BY AMIKA #2 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Start your review of amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Surprisingly, this is better than other pricy dry shampoos that I had tried. It didn’t give me oily hair after 7 hours. Not itchy scalp. amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Dana F.
Bloomington, IN
I love how this dry shampoo smells! It also has a super fun packaging that doesn't look like all the other dry shampoos on the market. It is a little on the pricier side but I purchased the large container and it has lasted me over a year with semifrequent use!
Jahdai S.
I love this product. The smell is amazing, when you put it you can feel a refreshing sensation. I think is great when you don't want to shower every day and the scent last all day long.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Works well on dark hair. And smells great. Keeps my hair clean all day. Inwven use it on daughter who is starting puberty and have very oily hair
Jessica M.
Kansas City, KS
Of the dry shampoos I've tried this is definitely my favorite. I love the scent and the just washed clean feeling. It doesn't turn my dark hair grey or leave white streaks. It also doesn't leave grit or texture, just soft clean.
Megan B.
Clinton, IN
Love the scent of this. Works really well for second day hear. Affordable. I love the whole line of items
Wendi O.
I have tried numerous products but this is my favorite. I use this product about every other day. It doesn't weigh my hair down, it has the best fragrance and it really works to get rid of my oily roots. And no white residue! I will continue to buy and use this product!
Gabrielle R.
Tifton, GA
This dry shampoo is my all time favorite. I've tried a whole bunch of different kinds and this is the one to have. Doesn't make my hair feel weighed down, which is amazing since I have extremely thick hair and doesn't leave any white residue. Go get you one!!
Briana S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Amazing dry shampoo! Smells great and leaves my hair feeling so clean! It doesn’t get tacky or sticky !
Lenzie M.
Roland, OK
I've tried lots of dry shampoos with very little success. This shampoo does not make your hair feel rough or brittle but it soaks up oil and gives lifeless hair volume. Plus it smells lovely!
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora