BY AMIKA #1 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Start your review of amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Camila B.
Lo que me pasó con este producto es que tiene algunos componentes que me dañaron un poco el pelo son muy fuertes ,tiene rico olor
Jennifer K.
Chula Vista, CA
I used this product in my hair after spraying in my hair an lathering as instructed it left my hair white a little and it didnt feel clean.It left my hair feeling sticky and I actually washed my hair out with shampoo anf water after.I wouldnt recommend this product.
Megan G.
I received this as a sample and was so excited to try it. I have thick, medium length brown hair and it was a disaster. It made my hair feel like straw and seem like it had "gunk" all in. My hair was a nightmare to wash out and it left a white residue. Even bruahing it out my hair pouffed like crazy. I was so bummed! I would not recommend it and I would not buy it.
Josie M.
Do not like this product for my hair. I have black hair and this will turn your hair white. No thank you. Even on light hair it looks very powdery. I'll pass.
Carmen R.
Newark
Now I know I'm giving this a one star. And it's not because it's a horrible product, but because I can't give an honest review of a product that I've never used before, nor will it ever be suitable for my natural hair that needs thorough cleansing and moisture.
Merina S.
Meriden, CT
I don’t use dry shampoo. I gave this to my mom. She didn’t like this much. It’s like any regular dry shampoo. It does smell great!
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
This was my very first time using dry shampoo. I left my hair unwashed for a few days then tried this out. The smell was nice. I liked the way it smelled a lot! But how it left my hair feeling was much to be desired. Before I go on, I do have to say maybe it’s because my hair is naturally curly and I have to use mousse when I wash it to tame the curls and frizz. But after using this, it just made my hair feel even more dirty and stiff (which is probably from other product I have to use in my hair) but it did smell fabulous! I don’t think dry shampoo is a product I can benefit from.
Megan D.
Received this product complimentary for testing purposes. While the smell is great, it left my hair looking greasier than before I used it. It could definitely just be my specific hair type.. so oily hair beware!
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
I. Don’t know if I got a bad batch but it left my hair white which led to me having to wash my hair which I was trying to avoid
Aysia B.
Inglewood, CA
I don't think this is made for my kinky curly hair! I sprayed it on and there was this white cast on my hair and I thought it would dissipate but it stayed on there till the next day. I received a sample in my BirchBox and I would not recommend this for people with similar hair types as me!
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora