BY AMIKA #1 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
Naomi H.
nevada
My holy grail. I never believed in dry shampoo until this. This works wonders and keeps me from washing my hair too much . It really maintains the oil from getting out of control
Allison S.
The best dry shampoo! It smells amazing, leaves hair soft with no sticky residue. You can def go 3/4 days without washing ..?easily!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
This dry shampoo is what started my love for Amika products! I recieved it in my Ipsy bag and instantly loved it! Every other dry shampoo i have ever used turned my hair greasy or made it feel like horse hay.. That being said, i would 100% reccommend this product to anyone!
Brittany M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this free from a Voxbox. For one, the packaging is beautiful! It smells so nice and fruity. I only wash my hair once or twice a week, and I used this product a few times now. It adds some nice noticeable volume to my hair. I highly recommend it.
Sarah L.
Ummmmmm holy WOW does this dry shampoo smell amazing! I'm a part of the lady gang and received this in my stay-cation box and I am in love. It works so well on dark hair and it doesn't feel gritty either. I'm so happy that I received this product and I can't wait to try out more Amika products. Also the bottle it comes in is adorable!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love this dry shampoo. It's really really good. Gives you volume, smells wonderful, and doesn't leave your hair feeling nasty. I personally think it's a little pricey, but in fairness it is a great product and it does the job. I would recommend this!
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
The best dry shampoo I have every tried! I received several samples from Birchbox and finally purchased a full size bottle. It smells heavenly and gives me the perfect amount of volume. I'm a brunette and any white residue left behind is easily brushed out. This is part of my regular hair care routine and will continue to be 💜
Hope B.
I received 3 of these sample sized dry shampoo bottles from a friend who works at Amika so of course I have to review it :). I typically hate dry shampoos. This is the only one I like. It has a fresh berry smell. This gets all of the oil away from your scalp without making it feel too dirty or dry. I definitely recommend this.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Well this gem just made it into my Holy Grail beauty products!!! It titally revived my hair without volumizing and without the weird stiff like feel that other dry shampoos leave. There was also no white left over residue, which is super awesome!! My hair felt amazing and this is completely weightless and the smell - WoW!!! I want my hair to smell like this 24 hours a day!!! If they had a hair perfume in this, I would totally purchase it!!!
Catherine G.
Nepean, ON
I got this as a tester size in my Birchbox subscription and it is AMAZING. The packaging is gorgeous and it smells fantastic. If it wasn't so expensive this would be hands down my favourite Dry Shampoo. It works great for texture and volume.
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora