amika Perk Up Dry ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo 5.3 oz/ 153 g
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Ornament 1 oz/ 4...
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Amika: Perk Up Dry Shampoo
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Amika: Perk Up Dry Shampoo

BY AMIKA #1 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
This is a good dry shampoo. It works well, isn't necessarily better or worse than other similar products in the same price range. I like it, but would probably not repurchase.
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
This was my very first time using dry shampoo. I left my hair unwashed for a few days then tried this out. The smell was nice. I liked the way it smelled a lot! But how it left my hair feeling was much to be desired. Before I go on, I do have to say maybe it’s because my hair is naturally curly and I have to use mousse when I wash it to tame the curls and frizz. But after using this, it just made my hair feel even more dirty and stiff (which is probably from other product I have to use in my hair) but it did smell fabulous! I don’t think dry shampoo is a product I can benefit from.
Jayme M.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this product! This is my first time trying and it’s my new favorite dry shampoo. It gives me volume, and makes me hair smell SO good. I would definitely recommend this!
Shannon R.
Trussville
I LOVE this Amika Dry Shampoo. It is awesome packaging and I believe it lasted longer than some other products like this that I have tried. I can go at least 5 days without washing my hair with this product. I was definitely satisfied and want to buy more and a mini for on the go.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
First of all, this dry shampoo smells amazing!  It's so fresh.  I also have dark brown hair.  This doesn't leave a white powder residue on my hair.  It also adds a bit of volume.  I haven't tried using this on more than 1 day old hair.  I have super greasy hair and I prefer to wash it every day.  On days where I don't, the dry shampoo works well.
Teressa P.
I love this dry shampoo! I have trouble finding dry shampoos that work with my hair because it gets so oily. I got this in a beauty box & had to purchase the full product. Not only does it work great, but it smells amazing too!
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
I love this stuff! I dont wash my hair everyday because i have bleached platinum blond hair, and this really refreshes my hair for the day! I can use it for up to 3 days
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I love this dry shampoo. It goes on easily and I can usually just rub it in, though I have followed up with a hair dryer if I need my hair to look nicer. I use it after workouts in the winter -- when I'm sweaty, but not too bad. I usually shower right before, but don't have time for a full blowout. My only complaint is the price, but honestly it's better than many brands I've used.
Angela M.
Tybee Island , GA
I don’t use dry shampoo often because it tends to build up in my hair making it unmanageable, but this works pretty good and I’m not rushing to wash my hair. Nice smell too.
Samantha H.
Pittsburg, KS
I got a sample of this dry shampoo in one of my monthly beauty box subscriptions. I had heard amazing things about it but was not that impressed. I have dark hair so the residue took a while to get out. I will say that I do like the volume it gave my limp, straight hair though. I don’t think I will buy this product; I’ll stick to my usual dry shampoo.
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora