amika Perk Up Dry ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo 5.3 oz/ 153 g
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Ornament 1 oz/ 4...
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Amika: Perk Up Dry Shampoo
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Amika: Perk Up Dry Shampoo

BY AMIKA #1 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
Sela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This dry shampoo smells so good! I’ve hugged friends and they always comment that my hair smells so good. I love the smaller size too because it’s easy to throw in your purse. Very satisfied!
Tracy F.
Crestwood , IL
I’ve always had a problem finding a Dry Shampoo i love, but now i have one! Amika makes my hair feel awesome, it smells great, and doesn’t leave any leftover residue!! Absolutely LOVE this!!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of the best dry shampoos I've tried, it leaves a white cast, but disappears within seconds. Smells good and your hair looks cleaner than ever! Plus, it volumizes it. I'd recommend!
Brittany H.
Austin, TX
Let me start by saying I have used a ton of different brands of dry shampoo and this one is AMAZING!!!! This is the only brand I will use now. It goes on without leaving a ton of residue and it blends in leaving your have voluminous like you uses hairspray with out the hairspray texture. You don't need to use a lot and you don't need to do a ton of work to blend it in.

Also, the packaging is ADORABLE and it smells awesome!!!
Amy P.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is awesome but I don’t generally like to spend the money on it. It smells good works really well and leaves almost zero residue. Highly recommended for anyone, all hair types.
Anna H.
Brooklyn, NY
Fantastic dry shampoo. Gives great texture and style, doesn’t feel too stiff, isn’t obnoxiously scented. No powder residue on hair. It’s my go to and always has a place in my travel bag.
Halle M.
Shawnee, KS
This is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried! I love it because as a brunette, it is hard to find a dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair look gray that also does a good job of giving my hair substance. I also love this product because it doesnt feel gross in my hair like other brands' dry shampoos that make my hair feel really dirty and gritty. I love this product so much that my grandma also loves it for her short hair!
Casey J.
Portage,IN
While I love myself some dry shampoo, mom life, it works and leaves your hair feeling fresh. However I felt like I’ve used other brands and it last longer before feeling chalky and dirty. So I liked it but I feel more comfortable with other brands I’ve used.
Arianne T.
New Hyde Park, NY
Did an okay job. My hair was oily and heavy again by the end of the day. It seems to only get rid of the oily look but some other dry shampoos actually absorb the oil.. wouldn’t buy again unfortunately.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
One of the best dry shampoos I’ve ever used! It smells great and extends time between my shampoos atleast two days. I love how it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel gritty!
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora