BY AMIKA #2 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Start your review of amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel H.
Cohasset, MN
This is hands down my new favorite dry shampoo! I used this right after I had foot surgery and didn’t shower, and easily went a week and a half between washes (gross, I know). But I’m so in love with how this worked!
Michaela S.
Darnestown, MD
This stuff works great for when I’m too lazy to shower. I don’t think it ever tops an actual shower but it’s great to have on hand for when you’re rushed or not feeling it. It’s also small enough to keep in a purse.
Erin H.
Draper, UT
One of the better brands of dry shampoo. It does exactly what I want it to do, which is allow me to go a couple extra days without washing my hair. It gives my hair volume and I’d definitely use this product again.
Sydney E.
Winter Park, FL
This is the best dry shampoo ever I’ve ever used. The smell is so much better then any other. It leaves no residue, no white film and texture wise it feels higher end. I’m satisfied with the way this product feels.
Danielle C.
Florida
I must have received a defected sample can. I read the other reviews and I didn’t have the same experience. It didn’t have a smell and did nothing for my oily hair. The packaging is cute & it didn’t leave a white film...but that’s it.
Megan D.
Received this product complimentary for testing purposes. While the smell is great, it left my hair looking greasier than before I used it. It could definitely just be my specific hair type.. so oily hair beware!
leanna a.
Manteca , CA
I received this in an end-of-the-year influencer box that I did purchase. I have dark hair and this dry shampoo didn't leave a huge white cast. It smells really good. And it was a good second day hair dry shampoo
Damelba F.
Nashua , NH
This is a fantastic dry shampoo. It works great. Smells amazing and works very well! I was able to go a week between washing my hair. I love that this product did not leave a residue. It’s pricey but worth it!
Bethany C.
Fort Worth , TX
This dry shampoo worked really good. It did what it said it was going to do. I don’t know that I would choose it over other dry shampoos on the market right now because it is rather expensive for dry shampoo.
alecia S.
Oxford, AL
This dry shampoo is amazing! The smell is so clean, but not overpowering. It makes your hair feel clean with no residue. I received it in my Influenster Beauty Box and was very impressed. Plan to repurchase!
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora