BY AMIKA #1 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
I recently bought this product after my roomate told me about it.  I have dark and pretty naturally straight hair.  I usually need to wash my hair everyday or I feel like it gets greasy. I've been having a lot of trouble finding dry shampoo that works well for me.  While this product smells amazing and looks great at first, I feel like a few hours later my hair returns to its original look.  This seems to be a constant issue for me with dry shampoo. If my hair were to stay how it looks when I first use the product, I'd give it a 5.  Due to the short lived results, I'm giving it a 3.
Hunter B.
Aberdeen
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this dry shampoo! It really takes care of the excess oil on my scalp. If I apply it in the morning and the evening I can usually got 3-4 days without washing my hair. The smell is soo much better than any other dry shampoo I’ve used.
Eileen E.
Athens, OH
I love using this product when I don’t have time to shower! It makes my hair feel like I just washed it! This is the first time I have used dry shampoo and I was able to go 2 more days without showering! I would definitely buy it again!
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I got this in the influenster beauty box (which I wouldn't buy again) and it was okay. It gives my hair an odd texture and just doesn't brush out. I always look like I have grey hair after using this and I'm not a huge fan of that
Ni L.
Atlanta, GA
Leaves a lot of white residue. Probably meant for more oily hair, but I have straight fine hair so it get really oily. Made my scalp itch no matter how much of it I used. Mildly disappointed because it also made my hair crunchy.
Elizabeth M.
California , MD
This product is a good thing to spray in my hair on the mornings when I do not feel like washing my hair! I gave this product 3/5 stars because I have tried several types of dry shampoos and this one is on par with the others.
Jennifer C.
Columbus, GA
I didn't expect to like this! But, I used it in a pinch the other day when I didn't have time to wash and it was super! Easy to use, no clumping, didn't show up on my dark hair, brushed through and I was done. Really pleased.
Teigan G.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this dry shampoo! The texture, smell, and lasting quality all make it a go to for my travel bag. I also use it at home, but more so when I am traveling. Using this product, I can go three days without washing my hair.
Ershaunda Q.
Madison, AL
Great dry shampoo, smells wonderful and gets the job done! Doesn’t leave any white residue. I keep it in my gym bag for days I don’t have time to wash my hair after the gym. Makes going a couple days between washes so easy.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
Best dry shampoo I’ve tried yet!!! I’m obsessed and in love with this product it smells so yummy makes your hair feel so soft and natural and leaves no residue after. Highly recommend spending the extra dough to get this!
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora