BY AMIKA #2 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Start your review of amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
Let me start off by saying I seriously LIVE on dry shampoo, so I’ve tried my fair share of them!! I have thick straight hair that I wash once maybe twice a week. I only get a little oily in between washes, but I love using dry shampoo because I like my hair looking and smelling fresh. I had been wanting to try this one for awhile because I kept seeing it in the professional beauty supply stores I shop at since I am a cosmetologist. I got this in my Bless Box and I was so excited to see it. It has a strong smell but I love how it smells. It’s a big bottle and worth the price in my opinion. My hair felt clean and bouncy. Would definitely repurchase.
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a great dry shampoo, it doesn't leave that white residue like some dry shampoos. The scent is also amazing! I use this after a work out, or on the weekends, when I don't wash my hair. It leaves it feeling fresh, and also doesn't weigh down my hair.
Barbara L.
Parker, CO
I wish I had liked this shampoo when I got to try for free... It smells amazing but it does leave a white residue in your hair even tho I spray just a small amount. I don't even know how much it cost but I prefer to stick with Batiste or Not your Mother.
LB O.
I love dry shampoo, especially since I always feel like I’m running around like a crazy person in grad school and don’t always have time for a shower. I have super straight, fine hair so my hair looks oily 24 hours after a shower, so dry shampoo is a necessity some days.
Amanda T.
apex
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo in the game! I use it more of a splurge because it is a little on the more expensive side.  But its WORTH IT! The smell is amazing, the texture is good and it doesnt leave white residue on my brown hair!
Madeline S.
Blacklick, OH
This product works great and has a really nice scent. Would recommend to those looking for a dry shampoo.
I have brown hair and this product blended nicely and gave my day old hair life again.
Since I had the travel size it is perfect for a carry on!
Ally N.
Chesterfield
I’ve had such a hard time with greasy hair day 2 after washing my hair. So frustrating when I talk to other girls and they can go almost a week without washing their hair. I tried using cheap brand of dry shampoo but never liked the way my hair felt. I still dirty and no one wants to feel that way. Let me tell ya lol. So long story short I got my beauty license went to cosmo prof and say the most beautiful bottom I’ve ever seen, saw it was dry shampoo and decided I had to try it. Yes I mainly bought this because of how pretty the bottle was lol. But it turned out to be one of my favorite products and I would highly recommend it 😊
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
This dry shampoo smells great and does work well on my hair. I’ve only used it on second day hair, because i am normally a daily hair washer. I’m trying to get away from this, and this product worked well enough to let me try a third day sometime.
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo this is by far my favorite dry shampoo ever, it doesn't give white residue unless my hair is so oily, and even if you have residue you can just rub your hair and it will come off easily. It smells amazing I came to a point where I spray it just to make my hair smells good and fresh specially after using a straightener. I literally went and got Amika Blow Up Spray and Amika Nourishing Hair Mask and they are amazing too
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Great Dry Shampoo..I usually use another well known brand but received this as a gift and was so impressed..It left my hair feeling so clean and soft and more important very manageable..No white cast or stiffness at all..I would highly recommend
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora