amika Perk Up Dry ShampooInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo 5.3 oz/ 153 g
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Ornament 1 oz/ 4...
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Amika: Perk Up Dry Shampoo
  • amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Amika: Perk Up Dry Shampoo

BY AMIKA #1 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
Amanda W.
Charleston
This was also recommended to me and I was instructed to use it as dry shampoo and as a styling product prior to curling my hair. I do not have very greasy hair but this product allows me to go 3 days without oily hair when using it as a substitute to shampoo. Worth the price.
Susie H.
Henderson, NV
This products smells great. However it needs to be sprayed on the roots and then brushed out. Not a quick spray & go products. It takes a bit of time to freshen up your hair so take the time to read the label and apply as directed. If applied accordingly, it will perk up your look
Destiny K.
Prestonsburg
The smell is 100% legit. I love it. It’s perfumey but not too much. It soaks up oil very quickly and gives hair a great grip for teasing. I use it in my salon all the time! The only downfall is the can doesn’t last as long as some other I’ve tried. But it’s a great product.
Jessica L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely LOVE the Perk Up Dry Shampoo! I have very oily hair and this has become a staple in my hair care routine.

I use this along with the Normcore Shampoo + Conditioner and my hair has never looked (and smelled) so good! It leaves no residue and its so easy to use!
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
This dry shampoo is perfect for volumizing!! It doesn’t leave a heavy residue but leaves hair fresh and clean smelling! Doesn’t require a lot to achieve the look you want! Multi functional - can be used as dry shampoo or used to give hair that extra volume it craves!
Sara N.
Mansfield, PA
Amika brand is my favorite scent ever for hair care!  I really like their Perk Up Dry Shampoo for a quick spritz to wake my hair up.  I think it does a better job than most.  It's expensive but I freakin' love the smell so I think it's worth it.
Amidy M.
garner
I got this dry shampoo for Christmas and love it!Definitely the best dry shampoo brand I’ve every used! The results are easily shown right after use and last all day! The bottle has lasted me a long time I’ve had it for a few months and it is still over half full!
debbie m.
San jose, CA
This is the only dry shampoo that I like. I absolutely love the smell, and it doest leave your hair with that powdery look. The only thing is, I dont like price. It cost $ 25.00 . I bought it a anyways cause it just smells so good and it makes my hair feel clean.
Laura D.
Williston Pk, NY
I like this dry shampoo. While it's not my favorite of all the dry shampoos I've tried, it gets the job done. I usually apply it at night and brush out any residue the next morning - I find this the most effective way to use it. I probably won't be repurchasing.
Shay B.
Garrett
I love using this dry shampoo! It works really nice to make my hair look like I'm freshly showered and it smells super good too! I've only used it to go a couple days without washing but it always does a good job for me. I am satisfied and I would recommend!
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora