BY AMIKA #2 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Start your review of amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ciera L.
VIRGINIA BCH
This is my favorite dry shampoo.  Some other brands dry out my hair, and some make my scalp itchy.  This one does neither and it makes me smell good.  My jobs keeps me from having access to water to be able to wash my hair everyday, so I use this when I need to.  It keeps me looking and smelling good.
McKayla S.
Provo, UT
Okay this is my favorite dry shampoo and I've used a ton as a cosmetologist! Here are my top five reasons why:

1. It Performs: I have blonde hair and it starts looking oily very quickly. This perks it right up without having to use excessive product or leaving too much of that white powder film/finish that screams I haveny washed my hair! Overall super impressed. Does not dry out my hair.

2. The Best Ingredients: so I want products that can perform better than the majority of professional products without all those icky add-ins. This fits the bill. I Never have to worry or sacrifice style during pregnancy and that is just such a relief because let me tell you it's important to always be able to feel beautiful and not have to worry about washing your hair! (Pregnant or not!). No Parabens, phthalates, etc. Only the very best ingredients.

3. The Happy Packaging: okay my eyes are always drawn to Amika products for this reason. The packaging screams happiness! I love the bright colors and patterns. Literally I know this seems like a small thing but it just is fun!

4. Accessible: yes sometimes it is sold out in my hair product store because it's like the holy Grail of hair care. However, it is always available in SOME store. For example, you don't have to be a cosmetologist to have access to this. It's at Sephora, the Amika website, local salons, etc.

5. The Smell: okay some really great dry shampoos on the market just have too overpowering of a smell; or they just smell bad. I feel sick almost immediately after spraying them, not cool! If you are sensitive to smells then this is the dry shampoo for you. For example I literally have to hold my breath while using IGK dry shampoo and I still get a headache afterward.

Well there you are! I love Amika dry shampoo!!!
Kara W.
Pensacola, FL
The mist was fine and immediately my roots looked freshly washed. I tend to get oily at the front and just a small amount makes my hair look good for another day or two. The white cast lasts a few moments but once I worked it in
Mackenzie B.
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
Since receiving my cosmetology license, I really take advantage of the salon quality products. This is definitely a very quality product. I wouldn’t say it is the best I have used, but I gets the job done. It has a very girly, floral smell which is perfect to coverup the smell of your unwashed hair after a few days!!
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
While i love dry shampoo, I wouldn’t rate this one a four because I personally don’t love the smell and my hair does get oily within a day of using this product. Visually, product packaging gets 5/5 though—- its so cute! Probably wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it again but I’ll still use it while I have it.
Courtney B.
It's a pretty average dry shampoo. As usual, it's not the best for dark hair but it does work in a pinch! The scent is nice but there's really nothing special about it. I use it on day 3+ and it can save my hair until about day 5. It might work better for lighter haired people who the build up won't show up on.
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
I love anything that’s going to give me instant gratification and this product does just that. I have tried many dry shampoos and this is one I will use again. Smells great and gets the job done without leaving a powdery residue behind. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money’s worth.
Madison R.
Brighton, CO
I hate dry shampoos that leave a white powder on your scalp. When spraying this too close to your scalp you’ll get that just like every dry shampoo, but if you spray it a little further it leaves your hair so soft and clean looking! My hair doesn’t build up oil for a couple the rest of the day!
Cami P.
Appleton , WI
Love amika products. Didn’t leave my hair with a weird texture like others do. Easy to use, and extends the time I need wash my hair. I only wash 1 to 2 days per week, and I have pretty oily hair normally (very fine and thin) so this really helps keep the oil away without drying out my hair
Kim M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best dry shampoo ever, hands down. It smells amazing, soaks up any grease/oils in my hair without leaving my hair looking chunky or with a white powdery residue and gives my hair a nice volume boost. I have super fine, straight flat hair and this stuff does wonders for it.
rose p.
Do you think it is worth the price
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Is this the best brand for dry shampoo?
Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong scent? I would love to try it but I really prefer fresh fragrances over totals! Thanks in advance!!❤️
Jen B.
Tawas City, MI
Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Sephora