BY AMIKA #2 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Start your review of amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brianna C.
Linden, TN
My first time trying this brand, and I must say, I'm in awe! Can't believe I hadn't tried them before! Lol I'm a dry shampoo fanatic! But I got the chance to now and wow. Smells great, and makes my hair look like I just stepped out of the shower clean! And with extra bounce and volume! My hair is normally very flat, fine, and straight. This is like some magic in a bottle. Bc my hair looks amazing when I use it. Will buy more when I run out. Love it! Even the bottle it comes in, is super cute! amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
STEFANIE F.
Conroe, TX
I received the Anika Perk Up dry Shampoo in my Best of Beauty Influenster box. I haven’t been much of a fan of most dry shampoos because of the texture it adds, but this one isn’t as bad. It soaks up my oil, gives my hair lift, and makes my hair smell good without being overwhelming.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this dry shampoo!! I think it’s much better than other brands i’ve tried such as Dove and NYM. The smell is great but not too much. it does leave white residue as soon as you apply it. but once you brush/shake it off and blend it in, it is perfect. I’ve used this to style second day hair to absorb oil as my hair is very oily but i’ve also used it to give my hair some volume. I really love this product and would recommend it to a friend. I received this from the Influenster’s Best in Beauty Box that I purchased.
Abby G.
Omaha, NE
This stuff gives great volume for a dry shampoo without all the "white" baby powder residue. I could go without washing for a week. It doesn't make your hair all tangly and straw like like other brands. I am very satisfied with my hair dresser's recommendation. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star review is because it is a bit pricey compared to others, but overall, I would say it is worth the extra price! Try blow drying after putting it in for extra volume!
Ariane C.
North port , FL
This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used! I have dry hair and it doesn’t get very oily/greasy, so I am able to wash it once a week. Sometimes, I get a little greasy at the end of the week, and this is when I would use dry shampoo. I have yet (until now) to find one that didn’t make my hair greasier than before and heavy feeling. This one smells GREAT, absorbs all oil, and makes your hair feel clean at the root.
Melanie J.
Baton Rouge , LA
I really like this dry shampoo! It does a good job of absorbing my day-after-wash oil (my hair gets greasy fairly fast), it smells nice, and—my favorite part—it doesn’t make my hair stiff and crusty not my head itchy! The only problem I have with it is the price. It’s hard for me to justify paying more than $8 for dry shampoo when I have used less expensive options that also work well.
shellina b.
Ooltewah , TN
I have been using this for the last month. I don't have a go too for dry shampoo yet so I glad to try a new brand.
I liked the deluxe size for traveling and the sprayer on it is fantastic. I feel like it doesn't volumize my hair as well as some but there is definitely nothing hugely wrong with it. Would love to try the whole brand with other products to get a better overview.
alexa p.
BEST DRY SHAMPOO. I love this stuff and will buy it again. I play Varisty level lacrosse and sometimes washing my hair every night is not realistic for me. I can go around 2 days of practice without washing my hair and 3 days without practice. I have a lot of hair and this product has lasted me 4 months and I am not running low. Attached is a picture of my hair for insight.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Dry Shampoo, such a miracle, but such a pain to find one that works for you. I've gone through all the major brand that everyone raves about and really didn't get results worth mentioning. Until I tried this one. I use this on day 3 hair, leave it in for a couple of minuets and the rub it in/brush through. This makes my hair look like I just washed it!
Kelsey R.
Holladay, UT
I love this dry shampoo. It smells amazing, and doesn’t over-dry my scalp. I can get two extra days between washes with this product. I like to either apply before bed, or first thing in the morning and let it sit while I apply my makeup before brushing though. The only downside is that the spray does tend to get clogged and needs to be cleaned regularly.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this leave white residue on dark hair?
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,652 reviews
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Does it really work?
Michelle S.
las vegas nv
I just got this dry shampoo in my birchbox but how do you use dry shampoo and what are the benefits of useings it ive never used dry shampoo every so im not even familiar with this type of product

Sephora