BY AMIKA #2 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo formulated without talc or aluminum that instantly refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and adding volume with natural rice starch. Key benefits:- Naturally cleans and deodorizes hair- Adds instant volume- Cools and refreshes scalpIf you want to know more… Perk Up Dry Shampoo is your secret weapon to maintaining your style. Enriched with natural rice starch, which immediately works to absorb excess oils, Perk Up Dry Shampoo is one of the only dry shampoos on the market formulated without aluminum starch or telltale, chalky talc. Whether you're in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this Sea Buckthorn Berry-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed, while a spray to the roots adds instant amplification. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is color-free, contains no harmful ingredients, and leaves no dreaded dusty residue, just naturally revitalized hair. It is safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair and nails.

• Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It ...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this online?3 Answers
amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Start your review of amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brianna C.
Linden, TN
My first time trying this brand, and I must say, I'm in awe! Can't believe I hadn't tried them before! Lol I'm a dry shampoo fanatic! But I got the chance to now and wow. Smells great, and makes my hair look like I just stepped out of the shower clean! And with extra bounce and volume! My hair is normally very flat, fine, and straight. This is like some magic in a bottle. Bc my hair looks amazing when I use it. Will buy more when I run out. Love it! Even the bottle it comes in, is super cute! amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
STEFANIE F.
Conroe, TX
I received the Anika Perk Up dry Shampoo in my Best of Beauty Influenster box. I haven’t been much of a fan of most dry shampoos because of the texture it adds, but this one isn’t as bad. It soaks up my oil, gives my hair lift, and makes my hair smell good without being overwhelming.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this dry shampoo!! I think it’s much better than other brands i’ve tried such as Dove and NYM. The smell is great but not too much. it does leave white residue as soon as you apply it. but once you brush/shake it off and blend it in, it is perfect. I’ve used this to style second day hair to absorb oil as my hair is very oily but i’ve also used it to give my hair some volume. I really love this product and would recommend it to a friend. I received this from the Influenster’s Best in Beauty Box that I purchased.
Abby G.
Omaha, NE
This stuff gives great volume for a dry shampoo without all the "white" baby powder residue. I could go without washing for a week. It doesn't make your hair all tangly and straw like like other brands. I am very satisfied with my hair dresser's recommendation. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star review is because it is a bit pricey compared to others, but overall, I would say it is worth the extra price! Try blow drying after putting it in for extra volume!
Ariane C.
North port , FL
This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used! I have dry hair and it doesn’t get very oily/greasy, so I am able to wash it once a week. Sometimes, I get a little greasy at the end of the week, and this is when I would use dry shampoo. I have yet (until now) to find one that didn’t make my hair greasier than before and heavy feeling. This one smells GREAT, absorbs all oil, and makes your hair feel clean at the root.
Melanie J.
Baton Rouge , LA
I really like this dry shampoo! It does a good job of absorbing my day-after-wash oil (my hair gets greasy fairly fast), it smells nice, and—my favorite part—it doesn’t make my hair stiff and crusty not my head itchy! The only problem I have with it is the price. It’s hard for me to justify paying more than $8 for dry shampoo when I have used less expensive options that also work well.
shellina b.
Ooltewah , TN
I have been using this for the last month. I don't have a go too for dry shampoo yet so I glad to try a new brand.
I liked the deluxe size for traveling and the sprayer on it is fantastic. I feel like it doesn't volumize my hair as well as some but there is definitely nothing hugely wrong with it. Would love to try the whole brand with other products to get a better overview.
Leah B.
Fulton, MS
This is my favorite dry shampoo! I can spray it in my hair in the morning and it still looks great in the evenings! It does not irritate my scalp like some do. It does have that white look if you spray too much so may be difficult for darker hair. But I have blonde hair so as long as I work the spray into my hair after spraying it, it does great!
Julia M.
Buckingham, VA
I don't like this dry shampoo at all. It didn't help with oilyness or give my hair any extra volume. I feel like it made my hair more oily. Since I prefer using dry shampoo on my clean hair, that's why I say it left my hair oily and weighed it down. I do have to give it credit for being the best smelling dry shampoo I've EVER smelled.
Alaina B.
Eden Prairie, MN
This dry shampoo was just okay. The smell was a little too much for me, and even after brushing and working the product in, I still ended up with white spots where the product concentrated on my scalp/hair. There are certainly others that work just as good for a fraction of the price. I wouldn't buy it, but i'd use it if I had it.
I what to tryout this dry shampoo but would it make it look good..
Heather M.
Butler, pa
Does this product last all day?
Melissa C.
When do you use dry shampoo! First time trying this.
Daphne W.
Tacoma
Do you use this on your hair?

Sephora