Jen B.
Tawas City, MI

Does this dry shampoo work well for those mornings you can't wash your hair, or does it make it feel dirty?

Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
1 year, 4 months ago
Absolutely!! This is one of my favorite hair products and definitely my favorite dry shampoo. I find that it makes my hair appear cleaner, silkier and more voluminous on the days I don't shower and only use this product in my roots and lightly throughout the rest of my hair.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
2 years, 10 months ago
I would not use it every day, but it does not make me feel dirty when I use it. So it is great for occasional use
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
2 years, 11 months ago
Works great for that
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
2 years, 12 months ago
Most definitely! I love it! I'm going on day 3 of not shampooing and you cannot tell at all.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Grand Blanc, MI
3 years ago
Yes!!! It is the best one ever! It doesn't make my hair feel dirty but actually clean!
Marie-Hélène M.
Marie-Hélène M.
Montreal, Quebec
3 years ago
Really a nice product. Go for it.
Alisha F.
Alisha F.
Brick, NJ
3 years ago
Yes! I have pretty thin hair and my hair gets greasy feeling after just one day, but this dry shampoo has been my savior. It is my absolute favorite.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Monroe, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
This is the best dry shampoo that I've used.. It doesn't make your hair feel dirty at all, and it smells incredible!
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
Well dry shampoo is just to not make it look oily basically but no it doesn't make u feel dirty