Mackenna M.
St. Peters

Does this dry shampoo leave chalky residue in brunette hair or have a strange odor like most other dry shampoos?

Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
1 year, 4 months ago
Not at all! I have colored hair that's brown at the roots and has blonde highlights and it doesn't leave any kind of visible residue on my hair. It feels very light weight and healthy when I run my hands through my hair after applying this product. ^-^ I definitely recommend it!
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
1 year, 9 months ago
I have brown hair and the dry shampoo has always worked well for me. It's my favorite dry shampoo because it actually does it's job and it smells so good!! I typically put it in my hair at night so it can have time to work and then I add a little in the morning if I need to touch up any areas!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
2 years, 1 month ago
I've never had any issues with residue or chalkiness with Amika. It smells greats and works better than anyother brands I've tried. With other brands I've noticed it works well for like an hour then weighs hair down, looks flaky, and feels gross. Amika gets me through the workday. Love this dry shampoo!
Candice D.
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
2 years, 3 months ago
No! This one actually smells really good. I think most dry shampoos will leave that chalky residue if you spray too much in one spot. Other than that, its a great product!!! & the price is fair.
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne , IN
2 years, 4 months ago
No it dosnt leave any kind of trace :) i would say its deffinatly worth the price. plus it smells really nice
May C.
May C.
2 years, 7 months ago
Very fine .. just shake it well b4 using I love love this is am red violet Burnette and when I spray it is barely get residue fast dry love the fragrance and it's really nice when you brush through and it does not leave at all any gunky feeling you can wear it upto 3 days... I am dry shampoo junky and it my fave by far I give it 6 stars...
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
2 years, 8 months ago
It definitely doesn't leave any sign of the spray. It's like it's invisible. Also, the scent is beautiful, almost like a perfume, and then fades well too. Take it from someone who lives on dry shampoo, this one is a keeper.
Kellyn B.
Kellyn B.
Kansas City, MO
2 years, 8 months ago
It doesn't! This is my go-to dry shampoo because of it. Most other types I have tried leave the residue and feel grimy under my fingers. This one doesn't, which is so much better! Bonus, it smells amazing.
F W.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
2 years, 8 months ago
I have dark brown hair and have not noticed any residue or chalkiness in my hair. There is a light floral scent but it is not overwhelming.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
2 years, 9 months ago
In my experience it does not. I have brunette-auburn hair and I have never had any residue. Only on my clothes when I missed with the spray! Just also make sure you are combing it through your hair after you apply it!