rose p.

Do you think it is worth the price

Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Muncie, IN
1 year, 1 month ago
Absolutely. I have tried a bunch of different dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. It smells amazing and does the job.
Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
1 year, 4 months ago
I think so, yes! It lasts a long time and it does a great job of making your hair look healthy and clean on the days you don't shower. :)
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mesa, AZ
1 year, 7 months ago
No. It's not that different than many other dry shampoos on the market in terms of texture and lift produced. Use your money towards the amika treatment oil.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
new york, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
YES YES YES, love it
Megan S.
Megan S.
2 years, 3 months ago
MORE THAN WORTH IT! This dry shampoo is absolutely amazing!
Taplan A.
Taplan A.
Melbourne, FL
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! 100% this is my all time favorite dry shampoo I have ever tried. I'm a hair stylist and it works in any of my clients hair no matter the color of their hair, even black. And it smells amazing and makes me want to spray it all over my body like body spray lol.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Canton, MI
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes!! It is so worth it. It really does work better than any other product I have tried.
Cory S.
Cory S.
Madison, NJ
2 years, 3 months ago
YES! I can't say it enough. It's like buying 2 for 1 - a perfume and dry shampoo! A little goes a long way, too.
Brook S.
Brook S.
Fayetteville, NC
2 years, 4 months ago
I think it is way more than worth the money! It smells amazing, works amazing, and the can will look super cute sitting beside all of your other products! I definitely suggest giving it a try!
Alyssa Q.